Below the line

Old March 23rd 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc

Default Below the line

He will never rise to the challenge. He has an overestimated opinion of his
own knowledge and abilities, yet no one else seems to share this inflated
opinion. This, along with his lack of social skills, is why he can't find or
hold a job.

Yes, everyone has setbacks in their lives, but most of us have developed
enough coping skills to rise above these problems. He, on the other hand,
blames others for his shortcomings.

Sad and pathetic, yes- but still irritating.

Old March 23rd 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Viperdoc wrote:
He will never rise to the challenge. He has an overestimated opinion
of his own knowledge and abilities, yet no one else seems to share
this inflated opinion. This, along with his lack of social skills, is
why he can't find or hold a job.

Here I think you are wrong Doc. I think he knows he couldn't pass them and
so he won't try. His ego, which several times he has said he doesn't have,
won't let him. Plus, part of the deal was that he never post here again and
that would remove what is probably one of the high point of his sad and
pathetic life.

Old March 23rd 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

("Gig 601XL Builder" wrote)
Here I think you are wrong Doc. I think he knows he couldn't pass them and
so he won't try. His ego, which several times he has said he doesn't have,
won't let him. Plus, part of the deal was that he never post here again
and that would remove what is probably one of the high point of his sad
and pathetic life.

Here I think YOU are wrong.

Ms Maniac X is playing a completely different game than either of you give
him credit for.

Montblack

Old March 23rd 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation
John Mazor[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip writes:

What I mean is there are enough assholes involved in
teaching ground
schools already. I've seen quite a few of them, most are
lucky to avoid
lynching after they teach. We have one in my place. never
a pilot but he
teaches some of our ground schools. Suffice to say he's
cut from the
same cloth as this moron.

I wonder whether or not he says the same thing about his
students--and who's
actually right (if anyone).

Bertie is, especially when he takes the time to explain
something. Pay attention, you might actually learn
something about flying real airplanes.

(Well, one can hope, can't he?)

Old March 23rd 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

I'm sure he does. In fact he uses the same tactics you do to deflect
criticism, obfuscate his errors and generally bull**** his way

through
life.

How do you know that he isn't actually just right?

Because he contradicts what I learned from Boeing, for starters, and he
doesn't know elementary portions of his supposed field of expertise,
performance. For instance, he doesn't know what a V2 Vs spread is, just
like you don't.

Bertie
Old March 23rd 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

"John Mazor" wrote in news:q3UMh.95$un.51@trnddc03:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip writes:

What I mean is there are enough assholes involved in
teaching ground
schools already. I've seen quite a few of them, most are
lucky to avoid
lynching after they teach. We have one in my place. never
a pilot but he
teaches some of our ground schools. Suffice to say he's
cut from the
same cloth as this moron.

I wonder whether or not he says the same thing about his
students--and who's
actually right (if anyone).

Bertie is, especially when he takes the time to explain
something. Pay attention, you might actually learn
something about flying real airplanes.

(Well, one can hope, can't he?)

I'm rather hoping for a new Ralphie, actually.

Bertie
Old March 23rd 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Gig 601XL Builder writes:

According to you own words $100 is equal to a week of your income so that
particular cop-out doesn't fly.

My income isn't enough to cover my expenses, either.

But you see, I knew you would refuse the challenge because it would prove
that you really don't have a clue and aren't even willing to put a very
little bit of your not very valuable time to prove that you do in fact have
a clue.

I really am not interested in taking tests or accumulating credentials. I
have no use for them.

Old March 23rd 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Gig 601XL Builder writes:

I think he knows he couldn't pass them and
so he won't try.

I don't know whether I could pass them or not. I just don't see any purpose
to making the attempt. I'm not interested in the credential.

Old March 23rd 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation
John Mazor[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.130...
"John Mazor" wrote in

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip writes:

What I mean is there are enough assholes involved in
teaching ground
schools already. I've seen quite a few of them, most
are
lucky to avoid
lynching after they teach. We have one in my place.
never
a pilot but he
teaches some of our ground schools. Suffice to say he's
cut from the
same cloth as this moron.

I wonder whether or not he says the same thing about his
students--and who's
actually right (if anyone).

Bertie is, especially when he takes the time to explain
something. Pay attention, you might actually learn
something about flying real airplanes.

(Well, one can hope, can't he?)

I'm rather hoping for a new Ralphie, actually.

Of course, but how often does a Ralphie come along?
Meanwhile, as Rumfeld almost said, if we can't fight the
loon we want, fight the loons we have.

Old March 23rd 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Montblack wrote:
("Gig 601XL Builder" wrote)
Here I think you are wrong Doc. I think he knows he couldn't pass
them and so he won't try. His ego, which several times he has said
he doesn't have, won't let him. Plus, part of the deal was that he
never post here again and that would remove what is probably one of
the high point of his sad and pathetic life.

Here I think YOU are wrong.

Ms Maniac X is playing a completely different game than either of you
give him credit for.

Montblack

I can only assume you mean that he just does this crap for fun. I thought
that once as well. But it has gone on so long now that if it is the case he
really must be crazy. This isn't the kind of fun that would be fun for a
sane person for this long.

thrust line for engine and not mounting engine on this thrust line tommyann Home Built 8 December 15th 06 03:31 PM
Dew point line??? (USA) Steve Leonard Soaring 2 July 21st 06 06:51 PM
Red line Emilio Military Aviation 2 June 5th 04 04:49 AM
Getting students to line up with the center line BoDEAN Piloting 27 April 21st 04 11:23 AM
Any On-Line OSH ATC? Paul Dow Home Built 0 July 28th 03 03:03 PM