Oshkosh Housing???

Old May 6th 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jack Allison

Default Oshkosh Housing???

Montblack wrote:

May 19th and 20th is Blaine Aviation Weekend (B.A.W.)

PMC 2.007 will get considered after that.

Hmmm, sounds like (more) lame excuses to me. I seem to remember some
from last year as well. Ah well...PMC 1.0 has held up for two years
running. I'm sure it will last another OSH season.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado

Old May 6th 07, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Jay Honeck wrote:
Don't give me that
"wussy" crap, Honeck, remember I've got well over 20 years on you {;-)

Is the Apollo suite available Saturday night?

Ha! Perfect!

Yes, Jim, the Apollo Suite is available...for you...cuz you reserved
it...months ago.

Yep, you've got 20 years on me, alright...

And how many pounds ... now that you are a panty-waist again! :-)

I'm just happy to drop below 220 again for the first time in 5 years!

Matt
Old May 6th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
Hmmm, sounds like (more) lame excuses to me. I seem to remember some from
last year as well. Ah well...PMC 1.0 has held up for two years running.
I'm sure it will last another OSH season.

I take exception with your SL(M)LE statement!

The excuse(s) last year were a bit on the weak side, sure. But lame?
Definitely not lame. Ok, a little gimpy ...maybe.

Mont
Black has absolved herself of anything even remotely connected to the
ill-fated PMC 2.0 project.

Old May 7th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_2_]

Hmm... you picked Waupaca because there's a strip joint right across the
road from the airport, right?

I have a few contacts at PCZ, would you like me to check on a hanger for
you? email me if yes.

Simpsons is a great supper club located on Main St. downtown Waupaca, great
steaks. If you're on the chain-o-lakes, the Clearwater Harbor Bar has great
burgers, the Wheelhouse for great home made pizza.

Jim Burns

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Thanks for all the info, gang. Right now it looks like a B&B in Waupaca

and
a rather inexpensive rental car for the hour drive. Don't give me that
"wussy" crap, Honeck, remember I've got well over 20 years on you {;-)

Is the Apollo suite available Saturday night?

Jim

Old May 7th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

No, I picked Waupaca because somebody emailed me the name of a particularly
delightful B&B in town (Green Fountain) that is LESS EXPENSIVE than the
dorms, if you can believe it.

We are having some transportation problems. The only car rental agency in
town (the local Ford dealership) is tapped out that week, and the Enterprise
in Stevens Point is closed on Sunday. I really need to get to and from the
field on Sunday to pick up my credentials, parking pass, and schlep the
usual 50# box of forums crap to the forums office. I'm fighting that battle
right now, and don't know how it is going to turn out.

If you've got a contact for a hangar, that would be wonderful. If you want
to search your contacts to have somebody "loan" me a car for four days with
the upfront handshake that there will be a lost envelope on the drivers seat
with pictures of old dead presidents after the fact (so there won't be any
trace or hint of "rental" liability beforehand) that would be better yet.
My insurance covers me and the vehicle for any "borrowed" vehicle.

Jim

Old May 7th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_2_]

See my email for details, Jim and Tami's Car Rental has been known to drop
off cars at local FBOs for visiting pilots. If that doesn't work for you,
Avis has cars at Stevens Point (KSTE) and they are open on Sundays, but
you'd have to drop Gail off to get the car then have her meet you at PCZ,
about a 30 minute drive.
Jim

Old May 7th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Sort of like Jim and Gail's Rent-A-Wreck at Grass Valley for friends?

{;-)

Jim

Old May 7th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_2_]

Sort of... it just depends on whether I get it fixed before you use it or
after you use it lol no worries.
Jim

Old May 8th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
BobR

Jim Burns wrote:
Hmm... you picked Waupaca because there's a strip joint right across the
road from the airport, right?

I have a few contacts at PCZ, would you like me to check on a hanger for
you? email me if yes.

Simpsons is a great supper club located on Main St. downtown Waupaca, great
steaks. If you're on the chain-o-lakes, the Clearwater Harbor Bar has great
burgers, the Wheelhouse for great home made pizza.

Jim Burns

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Thanks for all the info, gang. Right now it looks like a B&B in Waupaca

and
a rather inexpensive rental car for the hour drive. Don't give me that
"wussy" crap, Honeck, remember I've got well over 20 years on you {;-)

Is the Apollo suite available Saturday night?

Jim

I believe the Wheelhouse is the place my wife and I went to that not
only had great pizza but some outstanding Itilian food at very
resonable prices. Great atmosphere too.

Old May 8th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jack Allison

Montblack wrote:
I take exception with your SL(M)LE statement!

Sure, attempt to take the spotlight off yourself. I see how it is.

The excuse(s) last year were a bit on the weak side, sure. But lame?
Definitely not lame. Ok, a little gimpy ...maybe.

2007 could be the year you redeem yourself. It's all up to you man! :-)

Mont
Black has absolved herself of anything even remotely connected to the
ill-fated PMC 2.0 project.

Smart woman.