Thrown out of an FBO...

Old November 13th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

Notice, though, that Jay hasn't extended him that courtesy. It's up to Jay
whether or not he indulges a request for such information. The ball remains
in his court and the loudmouth might only hope that he tells you so that you
might "look him up." -c

"mike regish" wrote in message
. ..
And I might look him up to say hi.even though he sounds like a republican.

"gatt" wrote in message

He got what he wanted. If I'm ever gonna go to that area, I might ask
Jay "Hey, who's that hotheaded jackass with the FBO that I should avoid?"

Old November 13th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"Grumman-581" wrote in message
newsan.2006.11.13.05.23.29.779331@DIE-\

Yeah, but if we had done it *right* (i.e. just nuked the whole ****in'
Mid-East),

For what?

-c

Old November 13th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

I'm sure he's lost sleep over that unfortunate news.

"mike regish" wrote in message
. ..
I'd say he's lost potentially many. I know I wouldn't waste my money
there.

Yes, but, the difference between Jay and the particular person is, Jay
didn't lose a customer.

Old November 13th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"karl gruber" wrote in message

I had 76 gallons on board when I landed, Karl. Making the line guy
bring the truck over didn't make much sense.

He'd MUCH rather sell you fuel. That's his business.

Maybe he would have sold Jay fuel, but he threw Jay out.

-c

Old November 13th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

Do you have bruises on your tits from beating your chest?

"mike regish" wrote in message

I could do it without getting unruly, either.

" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bet I could do it without even getting impolite.

I believe you are correct.

Actually, I've escorted a few unruly guests off the property --

Old November 13th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

mike regish wrote:

Well, if you believe there's some supernatural guy watching out for you or
that there's a heaven or hell, you're out of touch enough with reality to be
considered mentally ill. When you base your actions in life on that mental
illness, you could be considered radical, though that's probalby not the
best word.

If you believe that all that you see around you somehow spontaneously
evolved from random chemicals, then you are sufficiently irrational and
deluded to be considered mentally ill.

Matt

Old November 13th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:29:11 -0800, gatt wrote:
For what?

For allowing the rise of the Islamofascism... If they can't take care of
their own house, we wipe them off the face of the planet... They brought
the war to us, it's our duty to ensure that this can never happen again...
As long as any of them are left alive, there is a chance that it will
though... Of course, the eco-freaks will say that by killing all of them,
we would mess up the ecological balance over there... Yeah, they're
probably right since that wouldn't leave anyone alive to **** the
camels... Bummer...
Old November 14th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"Grumman-581" wrote in message
newsan.2006.11.13.23.29.40.944531@DIE-

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:29:11 -0800, gatt wrote:
For what?

For allowing the rise of the Islamofascism... If they can't take care of
their own house, we wipe them off the face of the planet...

And they might use the same logic against America for allowing the rise of
Whateverism. How about Christofascism? We better start wiping these
fundies out before somebody suitcase-nukes our cities and tries to wipe us
off the planet.

They brought the war to us,

Iraq brought the war to us? Yemen brought the war to us? Egypt? Kuwait?
How many of "them" do you suggest we "wipe off the face of the planet"?

Of course, the eco-freaks will say that by killing all of them, we would
mess up the ecological balance over there..

The "eco-freaks" have never said anything remotely close to that.

. Yeah, they're probably right since that wouldn't leave anyone alive to
**** the camels... Bummer...

I'm not sure YOU have any idea what sex with camels has to do with
ecological balance.

Sorry. Welcome to my killfile. I don't have patience for this sort of
knee-jerk redneck ignorance and you're not demonstrating the intellectual
maturity that would make me trust anything you said with regard to aviation.

*plonk*

-c

Old November 14th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

I have no desire to ever kill anyone but I will
if it comes down to "me or them."

Well, your president shares your view and started. Look how much he has
achieved...

Assuming that this president's prime directive was to assure that no
more attacks on America could be carried out successfully, President
Bush has achieved his goal with 100% effectiveness.

Of course, that can change in the blink of an eye, at any moment.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA