I give up, after many, many years!

Old May 23rd 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:VmsZj.1937$J75.170
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

All ya needs a link to look like you're as smart as Mx. Good job

lamer.

I don;t have to look like anything..

Haven;t figured that out yet?

It's all about showcasing, the k00k, k00k....

Bertie
Old May 23rd 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maixie, whines bitches, ****es and moans, and stilll..

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:TnsZj.1938$J75.1273
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

No, i'm not, and if I'm forging you you can have both my altopia and
databasix accounts terminated in a new york minute.

But since you haven't, and I know why you haven't, btw, you are

simply
full of ****.

That's my proof.

Bertie

Skip the words Useless, we know you're just a common liar.

Snort..

QED

Bertie
Old May 23rd 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

It's all about showcasing, the k00k, k00k....

Bertie

Yep, problem is you're too stupid to realize your the kook.

That's what the squirty ****drip routine is all about. Your OCD.

Old May 23rd 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie is still my bitch

Old May 23rd 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:fysZj.1942$J75.1432
@newsfe20.lga:

Oh obviously,. Anyone can see that. I've been such a fool

Bertie

Old May 23rd 08, 06:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

That's what the squirty ****drip routine is all about. Your OCD.

Snort!

Bertie

I thought Riddlin was in table form. Do you crush it so you can snort it?

Old May 23rd 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

That's what the squirty ****drip routine is all about. Your OCD.

Snort!

Bertie

I thought Riddlin was in table form. Do you crush it so you can snort
it?

Meds lames.

I would say that I expected more form you, but in fact, I didn't,.

Bertie
Old May 23rd 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
More_Flaps

On May 23, 2:26*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Tina" wrote in message

I doubt many ATPs toiled as long for their rating as long as
candidates for doctorates have in the halls of academia. *But it does
take different skill sets in most cases, doesn't it?

Maybe it's just me, but this seems like an interesting question. Anyone
would have to admit the written and practical exams for and ATP, are
certainly know match when compared to a doctorate. But how can you weight
the knowledge gained from 2000 or 3000 flight hours, especially in the
variety of aircraft and flight conditions required for and ATP, with 200 or
300 college hours?

The flight hours are mostly repetitive and the training is hardly
condusive to original thought.

Cheers
Old May 23rd 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
More_Flaps

On May 23, 5:52*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in .com...

That's what the squirty ****drip routine is all about. Your OCD.

Snort!

Bertie

I thought Riddlin was in table form. Do you crush it so you can snort it?

Riddlin? Table form? Are you trying to raise a tricky question here or
just free associating with the english language?

Cheers

DC-3 parts to give away Robert Little Restoration 2 November 23rd 06 03:30 AM
Who can give a checkout? Mark S Conway General Aviation 2 May 9th 05 12:15 AM
Winch give-away KP Soaring 6 January 11th 05 08:04 PM
Did you ever give up on an IR? No Such User Piloting 24 November 26th 03 02:45 PM
FS 2004 give away Ozzie M Simulators 0 November 23rd 03 03:50 PM