Russian Military Technology

Old January 5th 04, 11:54 PM
Alejandro Magno

http://reuters.com/financeNewsArticl...toryID=4072089
Old January 6th 04, 03:03 AM
Alejandro Magno

(B2431) wrote
Aha, magno shows his true colours.
Now tell us ALL about ZOG and the great international Zionist conspiracies.
Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

A CATACLYSM

The Russians already started to roll the ball:
http://www.lebensraum.org/english/zg...06/990614.html

The sound of their brave singing is heard! We are coming, brave
comrades!

Your White Aryan brothers in England, Greece, Sweden, Nigeria,
Iceland, America, South Africa, Italy, France, Denmark, Argentina,
Chile, Mother Russia, Scandinavia, Brazil, Canada, Serbia --
EVERYWHERE -- hear you! We are COMING! MARCHING! FIGHTING! The Great
Day of JUSTICE DRAWS NIGH!

THIS TIME the traitors will not be able to find any group of White Men
anywhere who will listen to their lies and go and murder the Jews'
enemies for them. There will be no place to hide...no place to start
their eternal game of friendly subversion of their unsuspecting
hosts...no place to generate their infernal hates and fratricidal wars
.... no place to set up their anvil of capitalist exploitation and
their hammer of Communist revolution and slaughter.

THIS TIME the traitors will have only one place left in which they can
at last find respite from the insane hate-monster which has been
eating out their diseased hearts for six thousand years! ... And we
shall provide that final solace. With deadly, incredible irony, fate
is now repeating what happened in Germany -- on a world -- wide scale!

THIS TIME we shall not be soft-hearted and gentle like the Great Man
who refused to use his tanks to slaughter the helpless British at
Dunkirk because he believed even Churchill had some honor and loyalty
to Britain and the White Race left.

THIS TIME we shall not be content with "minding our own business" here
while the Jews stir up another, world war to wash us away in oceans of
irreplaceable White blood!

THIS TIME we shall not permit traitors to "escape" so that they can
move in and betray them as the German Communist Jews did to America.
None shall pass or escape retribution, not one!

THIS TIME we shall not put our faith in anything or anybody but
ourselves, and our unshakable will, impelled onward by an inscrutable
destiny which has already demonstrated its determination to resurrect
the good whenever it is crucified by evil, as it is now all over the
wretched planet.

THIS TIME we shall not rest nor lower our arm until the very last
human rat and red snake is beaten to death, no matter how they squirm
and crawl from pole to pole or from mountain top to jungle swamp!

THE LAST TIME our leader showed the way to victory in one single area
of the earth. "Today Germany!" he predicted "TOMORROW THE WORLD!!"

The result --- http://www.imperium-europa.org

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1073

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1388

Alexander the Great !!!! (I want my Empire back)
Old January 6th 04, 03:29 AM
Alejandro Magno

(B2431) wrote in
There is no debate. Soviet Union won the war in Europe. Stalingrad the
largest battle in the history. Kurks the largest tank battle.

It's spelled Kursk.

You must not be american. You are inteligent.

Americans have a great education:
http://www.ocpathink.org/Education/W...ohnnyRead.html
"In the government schools, hundreds of thousands of graduates from
the twelfth grade cannot read their own diplomas...."

Magno
Old January 6th 04, 04:51 AM
B2431

(Alejandro Magno)

(B2431) wrote
Aha, magno shows his true colours.
Now tell us ALL about ZOG and the great international Zionist conspiracies.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

A CATACLYSM

snip

Your White Aryan brothers in England, Greece, Sweden, Nigeria,
Iceland, America, South Africa, Italy, France, Denmark, Argentina,
Chile, Mother Russia, Scandinavia, Brazil, Canada, Serbia --
EVERYWHERE -- hear you! We are COMING! MARCHING! FIGHTING! The Great
Day of JUSTICE DRAWS NIGH!

Firstly there is not now, nor has there ever been, an "aryan" race.

Nigeria = mostly black
U.S.A. = mostly non "aryan"
South Africa = mostly black
Argentina and Chile = mostly non white
"Mother" Russia = primarily non white.
Brazil = mostly non white
Serbia = mostly Slavic

One sixth of the world's population is Chinese. What percentage is "aryan?"

If your name is any guide you are not "aryan" either.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 6th 04, 05:11 AM
Krztalizer

You must not be american. You are inteligent.

Its spelled "intelligent", loon. Saayyy, do they have schools where YOU are
from, Mango?

Old January 6th 04, 05:41 AM
Alejandro Magno

(B2431) wrote

(Alejandro Magno)
Only 200 Holy Russian warriors were sufficient to humilate the entire
zio-NATO:
http://www.lebensraum.org/english/zgrams/zgram_toc.html
Is that funny for you, kike ?
Magno

Aha, magno shows his true colours.
Now tell us ALL about ZOG and the great international Zionist conspiracies.
Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Americans are Christians, but a special kind of
Christians, Christians who do not read the BIBLE.

Learn from me, lets spell the word "BIBLE".

B. Basic
I. Intructions
B. Before
L. Leaving
E. Earth

Are you still with me or is it too complicated ?

Now, lets read the BIBLE, today passage is John 7:13

"Others replied, "No, he deceives the people." But no one would say
anything publicly about him for fear of the Jews."

Do not believe me ?

http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/...&version=N IV

Read the entire chapter John 7

Magno
Old January 6th 04, 05:55 AM
Alejandro Magno

(B2431) wrote

(Alejandro Magno)
Only 200 Holy Russian warriors were sufficient to humilate the entire
zio-NATO:
http://www.lebensraum.org/english/zgrams/zgram_toc.html
Is that funny for you, kike ?
Magno

Aha, magno shows his true colours.
Now tell us ALL about ZOG and the great international Zionist conspiracies.
Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

An American Hero:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Bunker/1048/
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/GeneralLee01/