Is Chris Thomas a Real Pilot?

Old August 28th 04, 02:20 AM
Mark Hickey

Richard Riley wrote:

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:31:49 -0400, Matt Whiting
wrote:

:Stan Kap wrote:
:
: Bob,
:
: I don't have the skull and bones masonic connections and my daddy didn't
: hand me a silver spoon. I also know the I know more than you'll ever know.
: That's what I know.
:
:That didn't stop Abe Lincoln and a few others. If you were smart, you'd
:easily be able to overcome such trivial things.

Just thinking recently, humble beginnings didn't stop Clinton, Reagan,
Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Eisenhauer or Truman.

Or George W. Bush...

http://www.midland-texas.com/midland...rge-w-bush.htm

Mark Hickey
Old August 28th 04, 02:59 AM
Stan Kap

Hey Barnraised Boob,

You can kiss my Butt. I use forth grade grammar on this group so guys like
you can understand me. I'm not as concerned about grammar when communicating
in a newsgroup full of lackey's. I'm a mechanical engineer with a masters
degree and have worked at that profession for 20 years. I also teach
technical physics part time at a major university. I've never had any
problems communicating anything to anyone except maybe to a bunch of bone
heads on this news group. I probably earn more than most of you so I really
have no problem with your criticism. Keep it coming.

Stan K.

"Barnyard BOb -" wrote in message

Like I said I didn't insult any of you. But as long as your at it, we

all
know what you are, a non thinking, goat loving, BOAB republican who

can't
even think for himself.

Stan K.

And you're close to illiterate, to use YOUR in your post, like that.

Oh me.
Oh my.

Using your criteria...
YOU'RE close to being an illiterate school teacher.

As I remember, YOU'RE a shameless school teacher
that doesn't spell for ****, but excuses himself because
he teaches shop... not English.

I would be willing to bet Bush would get that right.
--
Jim in NC

Don't bet the ranch.
You could easily become a homeless teacher
without a_ Corvair_ to live in. g

Barnyard BOb - pot, kettle, black.

Old August 28th 04, 03:41 AM
Morgans

DAMN, MATT!

A 5 kb post, for two lines? Learn to snip, please!
--
Jim in NC

Old August 28th 04, 03:52 AM
Jerry Springer

Stan Kap wrote:
Hey Dan,

I am a CFI and not a helicopter pilot. My point was that people claim to
have flight time and it's only time sitting in the back seat, that was the
point, sorry if it went over your head. Oh, and I bet you greased a lot of
jeeps while you were in the airforce.

Stan K.

Jerks like you give all of us CFIs a bad name.

Old August 28th 04, 06:36 AM
Barnyard BOb -

Hey Barnraised Boob,

You can kiss my Butt. I use forth grade grammar on this group so guys like
you can understand me. I'm not as concerned about grammar when communicating
in a newsgroup full of lackey's. I'm a mechanical engineer with a masters
degree and have worked at that profession for 20 years. I also teach
technical physics part time at a major university. I've never had any
problems communicating anything to anyone except maybe to a bunch of bone
heads on this news group. I probably earn more than most of you so I really
have no problem with your criticism. Keep it coming.

Stan K.

**** off, Stan....

If you will look again, you will see I took_Jim_to task...

** NOT YOU **

you name baiting, **** for brains, egotistical moron.

FWIW....
An intolerable asshole that makes lots of money...
is still an intolerable asshole. Adios, Stan.

- Plonk -

Barnyard BOb

Old August 28th 04, 06:54 AM
B2431

From: Bashir Salamati ?
Date: 8/27/2004 9:41 PM Central Daylight Time
In article , Stan Kap says...

Hey Dan,

I am a CFI and not a helicopter pilot. My point was that people claim to
have flight time and it's only time sitting in the back seat, that was the
point, sorry if it went over your head. Oh, and I bet you greased a lot of
jeeps while you were in the airforce.

Stan K.

Wow.

Do you front a major rock band, cure cancer and walk on water too?

Nope, but I bet he passes water rather nicely when frightened.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 28th 04, 07:48 AM
Jerry Springer

Stan Kap wrote:
Hey Dan,

I am a CFI and not a helicopter pilot. My point was that people claim to
have flight time and it's only time sitting in the back seat, that was the
point, sorry if it went over your head. Oh, and I bet you greased a lot of
jeeps while you were in the airforce.

Stan K.

BTW Stanley Kapushinski did you ever sell that old 1992 Geo Metro you
had for sale there in PA?

Jerry