Apology re mxsmanic

Old February 14th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Apology re mxsmanic

Le Chaud Lapin writes:

What I have been trying to figure out is from what derives his anger.

Usually a person starts off being angry first, then they start
attacking.

He started attacking from the very beginning.

For what it's worth, a minority of the population is naturally hostile.
Unfortunately, that minority seems to find venues like USENET particularly
well suited to the venting of its hostility, and thus becomes
disproportionately vocal and obvious here.
Old February 14th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Le Chaud Lapin wrote in
:

From: terry

Are you implying Le Chaud and Mxs are the same person?

Exactly!

*I find that
very hard to believe. *Totally different attitude.
Terry

The "two" get together and engage in a little "real pilots don't
know ****" circle jerk. This usually happens when some new
visitor to this group realizes that the perceived "abuse" against
MX, isn't.
I would guess that he needs to create an imaginary friend who doesn't
think he's a total dip****.
Then the "two" start discussing the persecution they recieve from
"real" pilots.

I think there are only two people on Earth who don't think MX is a
moron. And they're BOTH MX.

See what I mean?

I have:

1. Never met or communicated with Nomen Nescio in any way before my OP
about Backwash Causes Lift?
2. Never made any derogatory comments about him [that i know of] in
this group or any other group.

If I am not mistaken, the vast majority of his posts been of the kind
you see here.

What I have been trying to figure out is from what derives his anger.

Usually a person starts off being angry first, then they start
attacking.

I'm not angry.

Bertie
Old February 14th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
the warlock society

Tina wrote:
Some dogs like to be kicked, but most are smarter than he whose handle
should not be typed..

On Feb 13, 10:18 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Trust me, the Naval Test Pilot School knows all it needs to know and
so do I.
You've already said that "they'll need this revelation." Now you are
saying the opposite. Which statement is true?
You're kidding ? No one could be this uninformed on the subtleties of
Usenet sarcasm :-))

Why not? He's unfamiliar with just about everything else!

Bertie

He does make it hard to be nice to him doesn't he? :-))))

--
Dudley Henriques

I know a Neal Boortz fan when I see one! *high five*
Old February 14th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Le Chaud Lapin writes:

What I have been trying to figure out is from what derives his anger.

Usually a person starts off being angry first, then they start
attacking.

He started attacking from the very beginning.

For what it's worth, a minority of the population is naturally
hostile. Unfortunately, that minority seems to find venues like USENET
particularly well suited to the venting of its hostility, and thus
becomes disproportionately vocal and obvious here.

And of course there are the social misfits who nobody will have anythign to
do wiht RL ...

Bertie
Old February 14th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
dgs[_3_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

dgs writes:

This is a newsgroup for discussion of aviation and piloting. What does
your question have to do with aviation and piloting?

Slightly more than the isolated statement "You're an idiot," that you made in
your previous post.

You're still an idiot, but thanks for noticing. So, in other words,
because I posted something that has nothing to do with aviation and
flying, that means you should too. Good of you to make that clear.
You also, in your usual dishonest, cowardly manner, snipped all the
context out of the conversation. Why do you do this? ("To save
bandwidth" is a cowardly, lying loser's answer.)
Old February 15th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

dgs writes:

You're still an idiot, but thanks for noticing. So, in other words,
because I posted something that has nothing to do with aviation and
flying, that means you should too.

No, it means that it's rather obviously inconsistent to post something that is
dramatically off-topic and then criticize someone else for posting something
that is only slightly off-topic.
Old February 15th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Nomen Nescio writes:

Kick a rock........It doesn't come back asking to be kicked, again.

True ... but who actually gets hurt when a rock is kicked?
Old February 15th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

dgs writes:

You're still an idiot, but thanks for noticing. So, in other words,
because I posted something that has nothing to do with aviation and
flying, that means you should too.

No, it means that it's rather obviously inconsistent to post something
that is dramatically off-topic and then criticize someone else for
posting something that is only slightly off-topic.

You are an idiot.

Bertie
Old February 15th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Nomen Nescio writes:

Kick a rock........It doesn't come back asking to be kicked, again.

True ... but who actually gets hurt when a rock is kicked?

Depends on the rock.

Fjukkwit

Bertie
Old February 15th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mxsmanic wrote:
Nomen Nescio writes:

Kick a rock........It doesn't come back asking to be kicked, again.

True ... but who actually gets hurt when a rock is kicked?

He's saying you are dumber than a rock, and you just confirmed it.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

I saw Mxsmanic on TV Clear Prop Piloting 8 February 14th 07 01:18 AM
Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM
MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up John Theune Piloting 164 October 22nd 06 01:49 AM
Do not answer Mxsmanic Greg Farris Piloting 45 October 13th 06 07:54 PM