Angry

Old December 25th 05, 06:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Angry

Robert M. Gary wrote:
The point is that we don't know if the recent accident occured on an
IFR clearance. Since we don't know that, I don't see how we can compare
the two. Skud running through the mountains at night is not the same
thing as being on an IFR clearance.

The pilot had (apparently) only had his Private certificate for one month.

Hilton

Old December 28th 05, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message

I take it you are quite happy with all of the lying and deception. Like I
said, for some reason, there seems to be a high correlation between those
who think the criminal acts are fine, and those who don't want the
elections to be secure. Odd. (Not).

Well, it's Democrats that don't want elections to be secure. Who thinks
what criminal acts are fine?

Old December 28th 05, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

He absolutely has. Name one example where he hasn't?

McCain-Feingold

Old December 28th 05, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Well, it's Democrats that don't want elections to be secure.

This is news to me. I thought that the use of electronic voting with
secret and proprietary software, no paper trail, and no way to verify
after the fact that votes were counted the way voters think they ought
to be counted came from Republicans presently in office.

Jose
--
You can choose whom to befriend, but you cannot choose whom to love.
Old December 28th 05, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

He absolutely has. Name one example where he hasn't?

McCain-Feingold

What illegal act did Bush do with respect to M-F?

Matt
Old December 28th 05, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

In article ,
Jose wrote:

Well, it's Democrats that don't want elections to be secure.

This is news to me. I thought that the use of electronic voting with
secret and proprietary software, no paper trail, and no way to verify
after the fact that votes were counted the way voters think they ought
to be counted came from Republicans presently in office.

You both would be wrong.

The inability of people to understand the problems with electronic
voting is found way too often in Democrats, Republicans, and every
other party.

--
Bob Noel
New NHL? what a joke

Old December 28th 05, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

What illegal act did Bush do with respect to M-F?

The challenge was not to name an illegal act by Bush, it was to name an
example where he hasn't acted to preserve, protect, and defend the
Constitution of the United States.

Old December 28th 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

The only difference between the lever voting machine and the electronic
voting machine is the technology. In both the voter does something on
the front and the magic machine internals increments a counter.

Both parties have fingerprints all over the evolution from lever
machines to punch cards to electronic machines.

news

Old December 28th 05, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Jose" wrote in message
news

This is news to me. I thought that the use of electronic voting with
secret and proprietary software, no paper trail, and no way to verify
after the fact that votes were counted the way voters think they ought to
be counted came from Republicans presently in office.

You thought wrong. Democrats are even opposed to ensuring that only
eligible voters vote.

Old December 28th 05, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

You thought wrong. Democrats are even opposed to ensuring that only
eligible voters vote.

You mean like our illustrious Governor Vilsack, who with the wave of his
magic wand gave the vote to convicted felons in Iowa?

Do you think he did the math, and determined which way most felons vote?

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA