Sleeping on long flights - What's the secret?

Old December 2nd 04, 04:34 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

(running with scissors)
e.com:

Bertie the Bunyip XZXZ@XZXZ.,XZXZX wrote in message
(running with scissors)
e.com:

Bertie the Bunyip XZXZ@XZXZ.,XZXZX wrote in message
. ..
(running with scissors)
e.com:

Bertie the Bunyip XZXZ@XZXZ.,XZXZX wrote in message
(running with
scissors)
e.com:

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
news:wAgpd.147926$R05.31243@attbi_s53...
The ever gay "Thomas"
spewed:

Yeahy, don't sit next to me you fat *******.

That's what we'd expect to hear from a limp-wristed
yellow-toothed brit faggot, like yourself, 'Thomas"

Maybe your mommie will let you go out and play some
cricket, britian's feminine sport that suits you and
your bull dagger 'queen' just fine...

That queen has more balls than her sexually confused
son, "charles". The only straight one in the whole
house of Windsor was Dianna, who they couldn't stand,
and had her killed.

Nice family, ya got running your ****ty little country...

uh huh! hadnt you heard, its all been changed... parliament
sets and repeals laws.. been that way now since, umm.. what
1689.

They do? I always thought it was the Sun that did that...

Bertie

god forbid! david and victoria "posh" beckham would be king and
queen; with the obscession with pedophiles, while making
presentations of underage actresses and singers as being "sexy"
and having the "sexiest arse" in britain, the country would be
in a worse state than it is now.

I thinkn it's pretty much as you described already!

oh well theres alway corrie and eastenders for a delightful
interlude

Ewww. We have a copilot that gets someone in the UK to tape
Coronation street for him. Noone likes flying with him!

Bertie

he should be bound to a post and whipped with barbed wire

He also wathces all those reality shows.

maybe I'll tell him about Sylvia.

Bertie
Old December 3rd 04, 04:21 AM
running with scissors

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

good grief ! likes radio 1 too i suppose?
Old December 3rd 04, 05:36 AM
Bertie the Bunyip

(running with scissors)

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

Don't know. I'll ask him.

He's pretty hilarious in jut abou tevery wy you can imagine though.
He has about ten mobile phones but no friends..

Bertei
Old December 4th 04, 06:44 PM
Ralph Nesbitt

"C. Osbourne" wrote in message

Hi,

I'm going on some long flights soon, and would
really like to do some sleeping during the flights.

But somehow, I can't seem to get comfortable enough
to get to sleep. I'm 6'3" 280 lbs, and the tiny
seats are -very- uncomfortable after a few hours.
(can't afford 1st class)

Can anyone suggest a method or even proper drugs
I can use to get to sleep so the flights don't seem
so long?

Thanks for answering here...

At 6'8 280 the only possibility outside first class, or business on overseas
flights is to get a cross isle seat on multi isle A/C. The only problem is
the stews waking you up to get by with service carts.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type
Posting From ADA

Old December 4th 04, 06:53 PM
Ralph Nesbitt

"running with scissors" wrote in
message om...

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

Be careful what you offer, you may not be able to get away from him.

Old December 4th 04, 07:04 PM
Ralph Nesbitt

"running with scissors" wrote in
message m...
Pooh Bear wrote in message

running with scissors wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote in message

Peter Cheeseman wrote:

"RobsSanta" wrote in message
Avoid alcohol - worst thing is do is drink and then sit on a

long haul
flight. It dehydrates you faster and you end up feeling like

cr*p at the
other end.

Rob

What? Spend a long-haul flight awake and sober? Sounds like

torture...

That's why civilized (i.e. non-US) airlines are happy to give out

free
drinks to (well behaved) passengers - because they know that they

will soon
fall asleep and not cause any further trouble.

A few drinks is just fine. Just don't overdo it.

I made the mistake of drinking a little too much wine with the (

fairly
respectably decent in business classs ) meal once on a long haul

flight. The
effect is quite different to that at ground level. Didn't actually

feel that
pleasant. I drank a lot of water after that.

Graham

didnt happen to take a **** on the galley cart did you ?

Do you know someone who did ?

Sounds pretty implausible frankly.

Graham

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/altitude/monday3.html

Wasn't the pax involved some kind of High Class Muckety Muck? IRC this
incident became a high profile scandal.

Old December 4th 04, 07:08 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

"Ralph Nesbitt"
y.com:

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

When i was told i hd to change types again, one of the first thoughts that
occured to me is that I would never have to fly with this tit again!

"Pay cut? OK, change of base? well, Idon't like it,but..No more FO BORING?

Yehooo!

Bertie

Old December 4th 04, 11:30 PM
running with scissors

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

hoping that "dial-a-bride" in the philippines will call and confirm his payment?
Old December 4th 04, 11:37 PM
Bertie the Bunyip

(C. Osbourne) wrote in message
[...]

Snort!

Well, having said that, it's unusual to get a guy you really can't bear on
a trip.
Thank god!

Bertie