MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up

Old October 13th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_1_]

Default MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up

C. Massey wrote:

If he only made $650 a month, do you think that he could afford a PC,
internet and flight sim?

- A kid living with parents

- A mentally, physically, or combination of both, disabled person living
with the assistance of relatives, or in a group setting

He's made references to manias and fears, so form your own opinion.

Old October 13th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Emily,

What American would CHOOSE to live
in Paris? g

Please! Not you, too, joining the Freedom Fries Faction.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old October 13th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Kev,

I think he's a good test of how well we can explain things.

You couldn't be more wrong. He doesn't WANT to have things explained.
He wants to trash people giving the explanation.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old October 13th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

John Theune wrote:
[..] I question his statement about no
money because he shows too much knowledge to be un-employable at a more
then minimum wage job. He may choose to not work and that's his choice
but he should not use the lack of funds as a excuse for not getting the
training.

A polite "phooie" as reply Who needs an excuse? A lot of people
here could "afford" Instrument training and a lot of other things, but
don't.

For that matter, a lot of poeple here *should* learn how to quote,
post, spell, etc, but don't. In the overall scheme of things, it's all
Not A Big Deal. (I'm recovering from a cancer that should've killed me
last year.)

He argues about relatively simple flying concepts and refuses
to get the knowledge but expects us to accept his theories without any
proof.

I would rather read his posts (actually, the attempted answers) than
read the "evil downwind turn" and other bull that *actual* pilots come
up with, for the millionth time. He at least, has an excuse for not
knowing such flight details.

It's too bad he's not near someone who could take him up. We all know
that one flight would answer (shatter?) a lot of his questions and
opinions.

Best, Kevin

Old October 13th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
swag

I agree. This is the second thread this week that has nothing to do
with aviation or piloting, whose only purpose is to trash Mxmanic. If
you read the threads he has been involved with, he does not criticize
or denigrate anyone. But he is personally attacked by a handful of
people who are enraged by his views.

Kev wrote:
John Theune wrote:
[..] While no mention has been
made of a physical issue that would prevent him from working, he has not
made that a point as to why he will not fly planes, it's always been
about the money. Things just don't add up.

I think it's none of our business. He could be very young or
handicapped, but it doesn't matter. I've been online in some form or
another for over 30 years, and he's one of the most polite and
forgiving posters I've seen (albeit extremely hard headed), considering
the bile thrown at him by some crabby old men and women here.

Those latter people, who think they can dictate whom the rest of us
converse with, should be ashamed of themselves. I've lost a lot of
respect for some of the regulars here, because they've shown just how
full of themselves they are.

I think he's a good test of how well we can explain things. If we
can't convince someone like him, who's very interested in aviation, how
flying works... then what chance do we have with people who want a TFR
everywhere?

Kevin

Old October 13th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"C. Massey" wrote in message
m...
\
If he only made $650 a month, do you think that he could afford a PC,

Sure. College kid.

-c

Old October 13th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
Thomas Borchert wrote:

What American would CHOOSE to live
in Paris? g

Please! Not you, too, joining the Freedom Fries Faction.

Remember, Emily is living in Texas.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old October 13th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article .com,
"Kev" wrote:

I think he's a good test of how well we can explain things. If we
can't convince someone like him, who's very interested in aviation, how
flying works... then what chance do we have with people who want a TFR
everywhere?

It is not a valid test when someone like him refuses to learn. You'd make
better progress convincing the long island looney bird that airplane noise
is music to his ears.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old October 13th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Quilljar

The answer is that Myxo is a full-time TROLL who is laughing his socks off
at these threads. As long as they are about him, he's happy.
Killfile is the answer.
--
Quilljar
Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical and insignificant,

Old October 14th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Gideon

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:09:59 +0200, Thomas Borchert wrote:

Emily,

What American would CHOOSE to live
in Paris? g

Please! Not you, too, joining the Freedom Fries Faction.

Come on! France has had a certain...reputation...for far longer than
that. Think "Jerry Lewis".

- Andrew