Sky High Av gas **** you off?

Old June 2nd 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
SOS[_3_]

Default Sky High Av gas **** you off?

"The Saudi Sycophants"

Not since the Vanderbilt's and Carnegie's and their opulent
robber baron era of the 1800's have "We the People"
been controlled by "We the Few". The oil SCAM being
perpetrated on the American people by the Bush
Administration is the greatest crime we have known in nearly
one hundred years. It may only be surpassed by the Woodrow
Wilson Administration and his freedom robbing scam called
the Federal reserve along with it's evil spawn the IRS.

It's been a nasty battle of slow strangulation. . . OPEC
along with the Bush Administration sycophants in Washington
vs. the oil-consuming world. So far, OPEC and the Bush
sycophants have been winning, inflating the price of crude
oil from just $12.28 a barrel back in 1998, to it's recent
high of $132, a staggering rise of 974% in just 10 years. In
the last year alone, The Bush Administration and OPEC have
driven up the price of crude some 112%, from $62 a barrel in
May 2007.

Wake up America. Each time you fill up your tank the
buildings in Dubai grow taller and the Saudi family grows
richer. All being controlled by Saudi sycophants
headquartered in Houston. It's time we told the "House of
Saud" to go ride a camel. It's time America returns to
energy independence. It's time we shine a high beam on
Houston and the hidden oil corridors of....."The Saudi
Sycophants".It's time we use our own oil.

Based upon seismic data acquired last winter, Kodiak Energy
announced plans to proceed with a multi-well drilling
program in its Grandview Hills-Little Chicago EL413.

Kodiak's Little-Chicago is part of an area in northern
Alberta that geologists estimate contains up to 40 billion
barrels of crude oil. NOTE: I said crude oil not oil sands!
This is the lower-cost stuff that's pumped right out of
the ground. And just to put it in perspective, 40 billion
barrels is about 15% of all the oil in Saudi Arabia, or a
third of all the oil in Iran!

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/dis...8/04/10/ndoil/

http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/...news2.13s.html

Old June 2nd 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cavedweller

On Jun 2, 9:36 am, SOS wrote:
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Wake up America. .................It's time we use our own oil.

Based upon seismic data acquired last winter, Kodiak Energy
announced plans to proceed with a multi-well drilling
program in its Grandview Hills-Little Chicago EL413.

Kodiak's Little-Chicago is part of an area in northern
Alberta that geologists estimate contains up to 40 billion
barrels of crude oil. NOTE: I said crude oil not oil sands!
This is the lower-cost stuff that's pumped right out of
the ground. And just to put it in perspective, 40 billion
barrels is about 15% of all the oil in Saudi Arabia, or a
third of all the oil in Iran!

And the formal occupation begins when?
Old June 2nd 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Jun 2, 6:36*am, SOS wrote:
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Not since the Vanderbilt's and Carnegie's and their opulent
robber baron era of the 1800's have "We the People"
been controlled by "We the Few". The oil SCAM being
perpetrated on the American people by the Bush
Administration is the greatest crime we have known in nearly
one hundred years. It may only be surpassed by the Woodrow
Wilson Administration and his freedom robbing scam called
the Federal reserve along with it's evil spawn the IRS.

Some of these statements would seem pretty compelling. Unfortunately I
have a masters degree in finance so I know better. It’s amazing how an
education in economics and finance can affect one's political
leanings. Its probably why schools try to avoid teaching economics to
high school students. It creates too many Republicans.

-Robert
Old June 2nd 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
SOS[_3_]

Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:36 am, SOS wrote:
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Not since the Vanderbilt's and Carnegie's and their opulent
robber baron era of the 1800's have "We the People"
been controlled by "We the Few". The oil SCAM being
perpetrated on the American people by the Bush
Administration is the greatest crime we have known in nearly
one hundred years. It may only be surpassed by the Woodrow
Wilson Administration and his freedom robbing scam called
the Federal reserve along with it's evil spawn the IRS.

Some of these statements would seem pretty compelling. Unfortunately I
have a masters degree in finance so I know better. It’s amazing how an
education in economics and finance can affect one's political
leanings. Its probably why schools try to avoid teaching economics to
high school students. It creates too many Republicans.

-Robert

If you can justify High Oil, the IRS and the Federal Reserve
with your finance degree then I am all ears.

It is all a SCAM. Supply side economics which I am sure you
will speak of is crap.

If that was the case then the oil right here in America
would be pumped not shipped half way around the world
out of the middle east.

I can't see how shipping a product 8000 miles is better than
shipping that same product 300 miles. I just don't get it.
Tell me? How many choices do your REALLY have for gas and
energy??

Does the word MONOPOLY ring a bell????
Old June 2nd 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

SOS wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:36 am, SOS wrote:
[...]

In between rants, look up the terms "light sweet crude", "OPEC", and
"EPA".

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old June 2nd 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

SOS wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:36 am, SOS wrote:
[...]

So now that you have proved you are a racist idiot with your anti FAA
rants you are branching out into another feild to prove that you don't
know ****. I'll bet your parents are proud.
Old June 2nd 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Jun 2, 10:31*am, SOS wrote:

I can't see how shipping a product 8000 miles is better than
shipping that same product 300 miles. I just don't get it.
Tell me? How many choices do your REALLY have for gas and
energy??

A little knowledge is dangerous apparently. A couple things you are
not considering. First, the price for oil today is affected by the
futures contracts that are outstanding on it. Second, oil is not oil.
There are lots of different types of oil, some is better for different
types of gas. Yes, OPEC does affect the price (which sucks) but they
don't have total control in the world market. No oil company in the US
is rich enough to affect the price of gas, they are price takers, not
price setter. I have no idea what you mean by bringing Bush into this.
The President does not set the price of oil or gas contracts.

-Robert
Old June 2nd 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Birdog

"SOS" wrote in message
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Not since the Vanderbilt's and Carnegie's and their opulent robber baron
era of the 1800's have "We the People"
been controlled by "We the Few". The oil SCAM being perpetrated on the
American people by the Bush Administration is the greatest crime we have
known in nearly one hundred years. It may only be surpassed by the Woodrow
Wilson Administration and his freedom robbing scam called the Federal
reserve along with it's evil spawn the IRS.

Being stupid is a good alternative if you don't want to bother to actually
learn the facts. As is being an environmentalist. The first is cerebial; the
second is political. Eithor way, the result is the same.

Old June 2nd 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

Bush already slipped he and now the news refers to.... Our Centeral Bank?

Centeral Banks are Bad!!!

Old June 2nd 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 10:31 am, SOS wrote:

I can't see how shipping a product 8000 miles is better than
shipping that same product 300 miles. I just don't get it.
Tell me? How many choices do your REALLY have for gas and
energy??

A little knowledge is dangerous apparently. A couple things you are
not considering. First, the price for oil today is affected by the
futures contracts that are outstanding on it. Second, oil is not oil.
There are lots of different types of oil, some is better for different
types of gas. Yes, OPEC does affect the price (which sucks) but they
don't have total control in the world market. No oil company in the US
is rich enough to affect the price of gas, they are price takers, not
price setter. I have no idea what you mean by bringing Bush into this.
The President does not set the price of oil or gas contracts.

-Robert

But can sure help make his friends in the middle east money by restricting
production, refining, and alternatives! Refer to the 80's with the synthetic
fuel exploration and experimentation caused large drop in price.

Fix the high cost [Was:] High Cost of Sportplanes Evan Carew Home Built 40 October 8th 05 04:05 AM
High Oil Pressure (was: Low oil pressure, high oil temp?) Thomas Ploch Owning 4 October 5th 04 04:34 AM
1972 piss test . . . so where was dubya ?? Transition Zone Military Aviation 8 September 23rd 04 04:48 AM
High And Low SelwayKid Piloting 5 July 18th 04 04:09 AM
IVO pireps wanted.. high performance/high speed... Dave S Home Built 8 June 2nd 04 04:12 PM