STOL Cub

Old February 11th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
William Hung[_2_]

Default STOL Cub

On Feb 10, 8:57*pm, "Mike Isaksen" wrote:
"William Hung" wrote in message ...
I just saw the video posted .... thanks Mike.

My credit is limited, I just found the video for Newp's still photos.
Heck... I fly the East Coast where the typical wilderness signs say "Don't
walk on grass", so to me that Riverbed landing stuff is just as fake as the
Moon landings.
* ;-)

Know what you mean, I'm here in the East Coast also, Maryland to be
exact.

Wil
Old February 11th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

That's a state law here. First all water, above and below ground,
belongs to the state and is therefore public. It is not possible to own
a lake here. You can own all the land around it but the state always
owns the water. Second, all the land up to the high water mark is
always public. That's how we can go out and land on the riverbank, it's
always public land.

Mike Isaksen wrote:
"William Hung" wrote in message ...
I just saw the video posted .... thanks Mike.

My credit is limited, I just found the video for Newp's still photos.
Heck... I fly the East Coast where the typical wilderness signs say "Don't
walk on grass", so to me that Riverbed landing stuff is just as fake as the
Moon landings.
;-)

Old February 11th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

Newps wrote:
It far outperforms the Zenith and costs several times the Zenith also.

Far? really?

Serious STOL fun [email protected] Piloting 59 February 5th 08 02:46 AM
Zenith STOL 801 R.W. Behan Home Built 2 May 24th 06 02:34 PM
BD-4. wings on a V-6 STOL? Jim Rodgers Home Built 5 August 31st 05 09:59 PM
WTB Cessna 150/150 STOL brewmaster1 Aviation Marketplace 0 March 21st 05 02:30 AM
206 STOL DeltaDeltaDelta Piloting 11 December 20th 03 09:39 PM