Good Luck, Jim!

Old November 3rd 03, 06:19 PM

In article xIlpb.89614$HS4.785379@attbi_s01,
Juan.Jimenez wrote:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article liHlb.3725$e01.10447@attbi_s02, Juan.Jimenez says...
Better than proving that you are the Pathological Liar of Cleveland.

Wrong again jaun I don't live in Cleveland haven't for about 33 years .Boy

your
just a font of wrong info.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

*FUNNY* remark from a man who can't and/or won't deny being a laiar and
a faud, himself.
Old November 4th 03, 02:50 AM
Ben Sego

Russell Kent wrote:
Chuck Slusarczyk wrote:

He played with words to create a perception that was different then the
reality.

Ben Sego replied:

Or:
"He played with words to create a perception that was different. Then,
reality."

I like it better that way.

Only one problem: what Chuck intended to write was: "He played with words
to create a perception that was different than the reality." Notice
"different than" rather than "different then." (BTW, this is *NOT* a
speeling flame. :-)

Russell Kent
P.S. I actually typed it that way accidently, but decided I liked the
serendipitous humor.

I was pretty sure of what Chuck meant. I just chose to interpret it as
a freudian slip, since it was funnier that way.

B.S.

Old November 4th 03, 04:32 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , B2431 says...

Hi Dan
If memory serves me right I seem to remember that jaun was trying to imply I had
children that were involved in the Juvenile Justice system and even mentioned
names .Who, by the way were not my kids. He then says we dragged his kid into
it. Hmm he seems a little thin skinned .

Naah jauns not a better man he won't even fly what he works on. He calls us
Numbnuts but at least we have a pair....

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't triumph because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Tell that to Chuck and his RAH Gaggle of Numbnuts. They're the ones who
dragged my kid into this in the first place.

No apology will be forthcoming.

I'm sorry, but the "he started it" excuse doesn't wash here. If what you say
about Chuck bringing your child into this first is true and you didn't like it
wouldn't you be the better man for NOT doing the same in return?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old November 5th 03, 12:46 AM
Russell Kent

Ben Sego wrote:

Russell Kent wrote:
Chuck Slusarczyk wrote:

He played with words to create a perception that was different then the
reality.

Ben Sego replied:

Or:
"He played with words to create a perception that was different. Then,
reality."

I like it better that way.

Only one problem: what Chuck intended to write was: "He played with words
to create a perception that was different than the reality." Notice
"different than" rather than "different then." (BTW, this is *NOT* a
speeling flame. :-)

Russell Kent
P.S. I actually typed it that way accidently, but decided I liked the
serendipitous humor.

I was pretty sure of what Chuck meant. I just chose to interpret it as
a freudian slip, since it was funnier that way.

B.S.

*sigh* Internet humor is *so* hard. :-)
Apologies, Ben.

Russell Kent

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM