SALE - PowerFLARM Core (USA only)

Old February 22nd 17, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default SALE - PowerFLARM Core (USA only)

Hi,

I have great news!

Cumulus Soaring, Inc. Selected as FLARM Service Partner for the Americas

In recent months, all PowerFLARM repairs were done by FLARM in Europe.
That was inconvenient and costly for U.S. customers.

Starting immediately, all warranty and non-warranty repairs of
PowerFLARM Core products for the Americas will be handled by Cumulus
Soaring, Inc. Significant investments in test equipment, tools, and
spare parts have been made by Cumulus Soaring, Inc. in order to support
PowerFLARM Core users. Please contact me if your PowerFLARM core needs
testing, repair, or electronic security seal reset, or logger altimeter
calibration. I am very happy to be able to support the soaring
community in this way.

PowerFLARM Portable repairs will require shipment to Europe at this
time. It is possible that will change in the future.

Let's Celebrate with a Sale! - FREE Calibration
FLARM sets the market price for PowerFLARM products, so I can't
discount the FLARM units, but I can offer a discount on services that I
provide. Normally, I charge $75 to provide a logger altimeter
calibration for new PowerFLARM Core units. For the month of February,
2017, I will include the calibration for FREE upon request with every
new PowerFLARM Core purchase.

Details: http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/flarm.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
Old February 22nd 17, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 5:17:53 AM UTC-8, Paul Remde wrote:
[...]

Craggy Aero will also provide free calibration and more when you purchase a USA PowerFlarm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

PowerFLARM Core AS Soaring 8 May 1st 16 01:11 AM
PowerFlarm Core + Libelle 301 Kevin Christner Soaring 11 December 25th 15 05:50 PM
PowerFlarm Core and RS232 Tom Roth Soaring 3 May 28th 15 11:09 PM
Flarmview and Powerflarm Core Config File? Papa3[_2_] Soaring 4 May 18th 15 10:51 PM
For Sale - Used PowerFLARM Core v1 Paul Remde Soaring 1 May 30th 14 03:09 AM