First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

Old February 18th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Default First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

I'm pretty sure that by now EVERYBODY knows that mx is not a real pilot.

mike

"Casey Wilson" wrote in message

NOTICE!!!!
Mxsmanic is NOT a pilot, has NEVER flown an aircraft and is NOT qualified
issue competent information regarding any aspect of the operation of any
aircraft.

Old February 18th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Looked to me like the tow plane was evading. I'd agreee that the towplane
had a better view. Must have seen the Rans at the last second.

mike

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
.. .
"chris" wrote:

(the tow-plane appeared to be climbing as it passed in front,
left to right) and somewhere off to the right - the cowling or camera(!)
blocking the view of the other plane. And then there is all the ground
clutter the pilot in the higher plane has to process to see anything lower
that also happens to be nearly stationary with respect to the scenery.

So (and this is all speculation of course!) it seems to me the tow-plane
pilot might possibly have had the better view to "see and avoid" - since
there were no less than two planes above his altitude that he was heading
toward.

Old February 18th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

That's a guy who better not take up skydiving.

mike

"Roger" wrote in message

Now if he'd just get smart enough to fly the airplane and have some
one else do the photography, or will he be like the guy we had at the
airport that ran out of gas three times in a couple of months before
trashing a 172. Then he had another one for maybe 6 months before he
stalled the engine on a taxiway, got out and propped it (battery was
dead) but forgot to retard the throttle. It left without him and ended
up in the trees on the SW corner of the airfield. About 6 months later
he piled up and Emeraud putting himself and another guy in the
hospital. They did both survive and the Emeraud is flying. (different
pilot):-)).

Mid-air

Montblack

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Old February 18th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Mike,

I'm pretty sure that by now EVERYBODY knows that mx is not a real pilot.

Read just a few more threads here, and you'll find out how wrong you are.
Several clueless and some recent converts seeing the light within the last
few days. He's as dangerous to the non-regulars as he always was.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old February 19th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Ken Finney

"Over" wrote in message

"Ken Finney" wrote in message

"Over" wrote in message

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
. net...

After nearly 20 years of working with some of the most dedicated and
nicest people, it is hard to ignore more groundless criticism from
someone who can't find or hold a job on either continent.

There's little doubt that most of the American Air force are exactly as
you say, and great ambassadors for your country as well. I see many of
them often here in eastern Canada. There are a few you could afford to
hide away at home though, usually lower ranks.

Those are the ones we send to Canada. We figure they will fit it better
there...

Now I know why you get all your good comedians from here.

Now that we can agree on! Rick Mercer is doing some of best comedy I've
ever seen.

Old February 20th 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Not always. A REAL pilot on this group had the wrong impression that mid air
risk is no greater around VORs or airports.

mike

Mike,

Old March 2nd 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Whome?

On 2/18/2007 4:39:47 PM, Thomas Borchert wrote:
Mike,

I'm pretty sure that by now EVERYBODY knows that mx is not a real pilot.

Read just a few more threads here, and you'll find out how wrong you are.
Several clueless and some recent converts seeing the light within the last
few days. He's as dangerous to the non-regulars as he always was.

Interesting. I guess he has ****ed off a few others elsewhere too. Found this
on rec.aviation.simulators today.

Under the topic *Don't Get Mad Get Even*

Anthony Atkielski, AKA MXSMANIC, is a troll and a vandal. He has driven many
regular posters from these newsgroups.

Many argue that he has a 'right' to post his off-topic drivel, and those who
don't like it should simply ignore it.

People have tried to politely ask him to cut it out.

He has consistantly refused.

It's like going to the beach where a large group of people next to you are
playing their music too loud. They claim it's their 'right', and there's
nothing you can do about it except leave.

I say "Fight Back"

Go to Anthony's web site www.atkielski.com and book a tour or english lesson.

He will never be able to trust another booking he gets through his website,
unless he confirms the reservation and/or asks for a deposit.

This change, alone, will drive away at least a few potential 'real life'
clients.

We have done to his website what he has done to our newsgroup. Made it
worthless.