Just a few more days

Old December 30th 04, 08:34 AM
Louis L. Perley III

Default Just a few more days

and I'll be so sick of working on the airplane that I'll have no choice but
to go out and fly it again!

http://www.lp3.net/~lperley/N46000/N46000.html

Last flight of N46000 was August 31, 2004 when I flew it to Akron, CO (KAKO)
to deliver it to the paint shop. It was supposed to be done faster, but I
had a number of business trips that interfered (the latest one took me out
of the country for 3 1/2 weeks, which makes it extremely hard for me to get
anything done!) plus the parts we needed last tended to be the first to
arrive and the stuff we needed early on in the process showed up last (isn't
this how it always works out?) Just a few more days and I'm back in
business. So I didn't get it done by the end of the year as planned, what's
a few extra days when one is talking about aviation? I just figure it's a
bit like having to delay a flight due to weather. Now it's just a matter of
putting the pieces back together, gluing the carpet to the floor, and it's
DONE! I get to do it all over again with the Aztec, although I think for
sanity's sake I'm going to wait a bit before I put myself through this again

Yes Jay, I'm planning on sending pics when it's all said and done for the
Rogue's Gallery.

--
Louis L. Perley III
N46000 - C152

Old December 31st 04, 01:36 PM
Jay Honeck

Yes Jay, I'm planning on sending pics when it's all said and done for the
Rogue's Gallery.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

:-)
--