flyWithCE Flight Recorders are back on stock

Old March 12th 13, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
urosp

Default flyWithCE Flight Recorders are back on stock

Gliding season is almost here and I am happy to announce that flyWithCE Flight Recorders are back on stock. You can order them from distributors or directly from flyWithCE.

This is one of the smallest, easiest to use and cheapest flight recorders on the market. Device is registered as position recorder and can be used to claim silver and gold FAI badges in several countries (Australia, Canada, France, Slovenia, United Kingdom, and United States).

With every device you also receive flyWithCE Logbook software with which you can download, view and share your flights.

For more information you can check:
- Flight recorder: http://www.flywithce.com/recorder.html
- Logbook: http://www.flywithce.com/logbook.html
- Order page: http://www.flywithce.com/order.html

Best regards

Uros
www.flywithce.com
Old March 12th 13, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:16:52 PM UTC-5, UrosP wrote:
Gliding season is almost here and I am happy to announce that flyWithCE Flight Recorders are back on stock. You can order them from distributors or directly from flyWithCE. This is one of the smallest, easiest to use and cheapest flight recorders on the market. Device is registered as position recorder and can be used to claim silver and gold FAI badges in several countries (Australia, Canada, France, Slovenia, United Kingdom, and United States). With every device you also receive flyWithCE Logbook software with which you can download, view and share your flights. For more information you can check: - Flight recorder: http://www.flywithce.com/recorder.html - Logbook: http://www.flywithce.com/logbook.html - Order page: http://www.flywithce..com/order.html Best regards Uros www.flywithce.com

Uros,

can you confirm through some sort of documentation that the FlywithCE 300 is in fact approved as a position recorder in the USA? Your website claims that the 300 is approved (with no supporting documentation) and that the 100 is not even though you show supporting documentation that it is. They only approval of a position recorder by the SSA was for a FlywithCE recorder, issued in Sept. 2011, before the 300 was available. I have several friends with 300's and I own a 100 and would like to know, as an OO, what is actually approved for use for this upcoming season. My take on the available documentation is that the 100 is approved in the USA and the 300 is not.
Old March 13th 13, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

According to the SSA Badge Dude, both the 100 and 300 are acceptable position recorders in the USA. Thanks Rollin!
Old March 13th 13, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Evan Ludeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:08:52 AM UTC-4, Tony wrote:
According to the SSA Badge Dude, both the 100 and 300 are acceptable position recorders in the USA. Thanks Rollin!

I have a 300 that I no longer need. Used as contest backup for one season, works great. Reasonable offer.

T8
Old March 29th 13, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wheaton

Still for sale?