fs9 lesson bug?

Old November 3rd 03, 06:24 PM
A.J.L.

Default fs9 lesson bug?

I having trouble progressing past lesson 3 in Flight Simulator 2004.
The lesson stops after a certain amount of time. Rod stops talking to
me and I end up just flying around with no instruction. I replay the
lesson and sometimes I get a litter farther along before it happens
again but as of yet I've been unable to complete lesson 3.

Is this a known bug? Is there a work-around?

TIA

Andy

Old November 4th 03, 05:01 PM
Icebound

A.J.L. wrote:
I having trouble progressing past lesson 3 in Flight Simulator 2004.
The lesson stops after a certain amount of time. Rod stops talking to
me and I end up just flying around with no instruction. I replay the
lesson and sometimes I get a litter farther along before it happens
again but as of yet I've been unable to complete lesson 3.

Is this a known bug? Is there a work-around?

TIA

Andy

Although I have not found the specific place where that may happen, it
would not surprise me.

Their code tends to depend on you completing the tasks exactly as
outlined and sometimes within a time-frame. The code might not be
bullet-proof, should you complete a task too soon, wait too long to
start, or deviate from the instructions is some unexpected way.

Next time it happens, try to keep track of the last instruction you
received, and what you did exactly, and post it.

--
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the
courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Old November 5th 03, 03:23 AM
Harry

"Icebound" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
A.J.L. wrote:
[...]

I like that but I always ask the Easter Bunny to do it for me. I find him
more reliable.

May the Easter Bunny grant me the ...

Harry

2nd lesson today Billy Who? Piloting 3 August 14th 04 08:37 AM
My First Flying Lesson Peter Piloting 3 April 30th 04 03:23 PM
My First Flying Lesson Peter Piloting 0 April 29th 04 02:28 PM
Alternate planes in lesson mode? Richard Russell Simulators 2 October 10th 03 01:42 PM
FS2k2 - Aileron not working when taking IFR lesson Yad Simulators 3 July 6th 03 08:50 PM