ZZZooommm rant latest

Old September 11th 03, 02:50 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article DKS7b.412788$o%2.188319@sccrnsc02, Juan E Jimenez says...

Sure, now that I have proven that neither I nor Jim was lying, there is in
fact nothing to hide, is there. More to the point, there is nothing you can
hide now.

Twisting the truth again ,your making assumptions based on your own distortions.
Where did I say you were a liar? I just disputed the definition of "successfully
sued" and what was being implied. All that was proved was that your a flunky
for zoom and that your as capable as him in twisting the American language. I
never had anything to hide and you say zoom has nothing to hide? If that were
true why did he try to get this web site shut down?

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ousterj/

And before you say it's because it's full of lies be prepared to tell what is
the lie. jaun ,jaun ,jaun you got a lot to learn ...you won't .but you sure do.

Post anything about me I don't care I got nothing to hide .Now how about you
asking zoom for his invisible sons name and does he exist or about the other
claims he made . For example when and where did he make 3 emergency parachute
jumps to save his life that he claims? Ask him that and publish his answer here
lets see if he's got nothing to hide.

I think it's you that lacks the testicular fortitude to ask him about any of his
claims because you need the few bucks you get writing for him. Either that or if
you don't need the money,you need what little prestige you get by claiming to be
a writer.

Next time, think twice before posting messages implying I am lying about
you.

Think twice about what?? Distorting the truth to create a perception that is
different then the reality has the same effect as a lie and therefore is a lie.

ChuckS RAH-15/1 ret

"some people still think the world is flat" chuck s

Old September 11th 03, 04:59 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Next time, think twice before posting messages implying I am lying about
you.

Think twice about what?? Distorting the truth to create a perception that is
different then the reality has the same effect as a lie and therefore is a lie.

ChuckS RAH-15/1 ret

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

FWIW...

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes
to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family
in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of
himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her
husband and that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her
husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan....
you've seen Ahmal." - author unknown to me

Barnyard BOb --

Old September 11th 03, 05:23 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Twisting the truth again

No, Chuck, that's your job. You're much more qualified for that than I am.

I proved what I set out to prove. End of conversation.

Old September 11th 03, 07:18 PM
B2431

A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes
to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family
in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of
himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her
husband and that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her
husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan....
you've seen Ahmal." - author unknown to me

Barnyard BOb --

Groan

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old September 11th 03, 08:12 PM
ower

"Juan E Jimenez" skrev i meddelandet

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Twisting the truth again

No, Chuck, that's your job. You're much more qualified for that than I am.

I proved what I set out to prove. End of conversation.

Is that a promise, that you will stop infecting r.a.h.?

ower

Old September 11th 03, 08:59 PM
Barnyard BOb --

"Juan E Jimenez" barfed:

I proved what I set out to prove. End of conversation.

Is that a promise, that you will stop infecting r.a.h.?

ower

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah...
When a Puerto Rican barnyard pig flies a BD-5.

Barnyard BOb --
Old September 11th 03, 09:19 PM
Warren & Nancy

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

[...]

There was a whole list of questions for zoom that was published here at one time.
Maybe it should be given to Juan as something to ask the zoomer when he next
communicates with him. You know, one of those "put up or shut up" kind of things.

Old September 12th 03, 02:51 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article xk18b.417762$Ho3.66236@sccrnsc03, Juan E Jimenez says...

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Twisting the truth again

No, Chuck, that's your job. You're much more qualified for that than I am.

I proved what I set out to prove. End of conversation.

No you didn't, you wanted to talk lawsuits so lets talk about my and zooms
lawsuits specifically. Lets see, zoom was "sucessfully sued" in bankruptcy
court and by your definition he lost. He sued 15 of us here on RAH and he lost
on 14 of them and the fifteenth case is still open but he's not pushing it. He
sued Frank Hitlaw and lost, He sued Capella and took an out of court settlement,
Oh a settlement !! that means he lost ,then there's the Boys and Girls Club,
OH!! how about the printers he stiffed ,I got the names and amounts. Lets not
bail out when the going gets rough, nothing was proved except your a jerk and
you work for a phony .That much I'll give you....

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret
"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old September 13th 03, 02:21 AM
David Hill

Jeeezzzuss H. Christ!

I got off r.a.h. four years ago because of all the wasted energy focused
on Zoom and his crap. I come back to see what's new and it's the same
old bs, only difference is now Zoom's doing it by proxy (unless Juan is
really Jim).

200 something posts in the past week, all useless? 1/3 of all posts
over that time period?

Well, I'll give r.a.h. another shot anyway. Looks like there's other
stuff out there worth reading.

I just can't believe that Zoomy is still at it.

David Hill

Old September 13th 03, 09:36 PM
Ed Sullivan

John Ammeter wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:21:29 GMT, David Hill
wrote:

Jeeezzzuss H. Christ!

I got off r.a.h. four years ago because of all the wasted energy focused
on Zoom and his crap. I come back to see what's new and it's the same
old bs, only difference is now Zoom's doing it by proxy (unless Juan is
really Jim).

200 something posts in the past week, all useless? 1/3 of all posts
over that time period?

Well, I'll give r.a.h. another shot anyway. Looks like there's other
stuff out there worth reading.

I just can't believe that Zoomy is still at it.

David Hill

glad to have you back!! How about telling us about what
you're building or do you have any advice for those that are
building?

John

Actually John, the Zoom thread is sort of unusual lately. Some
newcomer usually asks something about the Zoomer and then Juan and the
regular combatants rant for a little while. Billy was on for a while a
month or so ago and stirred the pot a little. Other than that it
usually concerns homebuilts, wonder of wonders. Glad to hear from you.

Ed Sullivan, the late