Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

Old March 9th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Do "we" still owe "you" anything for what "you" did during WWII?

Again, all good questions. Should we bear the guilt of our fathers?

You're a facist **** NOW.

Please provide proof that a **** is anything other than a ****, let
alone a fascist ****.

Thank you.

With Jay, that is impossible..

Bertie
Old March 9th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Do "we" still owe "you" anything for what "you" did during WWII?

Again, all good questions. Should we bear the guilt of our fathers?

You're a facist **** NOW.

Please provide proof that a **** is anything other than a ****, let
alone a fascist ****.

Thank you.

With Jay, that is impossible..

The challenge has nothing to do with anyone or anythingother than the
statement that you made, you retarded ****bubble.

Old March 9th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Do "we" still owe "you" anything for what "you" did during WWII?

Again, all good questions. Should we bear the guilt of our

fathers?

You're a facist **** NOW.

Please provide proof that a **** is anything other than a ****, let
alone a fascist ****.

Thank you.

With Jay, that is impossible..

The challenge has nothing to do with anyone or anythingother than the
statement that you made, you retarded ****bubble.

I don't recall sayin gthat a **** ws anything other than a ****.
Unless it's merde, of course.

Bertie
Old March 9th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Eduardo K.

In article 1hRAj.68140$yE1.30721@attbi_s21,
Jay Honeck wrote:

(Actually, his biggest worry is that he's not well-versed in European
Spanish, having been more exposed to Mexican Spanish. Apparently the
vocabulary and pronunciations have grown apart fairly significantly.)

Tell him not to worry. Its a much smaller difference than US and Australian
english.

Just tell him to learn the three key phrases:

-Con permiso (excuse me)
-Gracias (thanks)
-Por favor hable mas despacio (please talk slower)

That should do it

Ah... and a small tidbit... US people are considered rude in most of europe,
mostly because they don't try to speak locally and just barf in loud and slow english.
If Joe tries first to speak spanish (or german, or french, or... etc) even if he fails
misserably, that will be seen as an ice breaker and he'll be able to continue
in english if needed. Most europeans speak decent english in turist cities, and
a lot even in more remote places.

(I sound US to germans, thats how I know...
--
Eduardo K. | Hofstadter's Law:
http://www.carfun.cl | It always takes longer than you expect,
Old March 9th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
akjcbkJA

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Stella Starr wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

He didn't lie about being a journalist , you did.

Bertie

Thanks Bertie, but I'm a girl.
I'll be happy to discuss the issue over a pint or two, anytime. :-)

Sorry... But I might take you up on the pint..

Is that a real pint or a short pint?

Old March 9th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"akjcbkJA" wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

He didn't lie about being a journalist , you did.

Bertie

Thanks Bertie, but I'm a girl.
I'll be happy to discuss the issue over a pint or two, anytime. :-)

Sorry... But I might take you up on the pint..

Is that a real pint or a short pint?

WTF is a short pint?

Bertie
Old March 9th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

So, you deny you referred to a "fascist ****" now, do you?

Old March 9th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

[...]

Absolutely. I dare you to provide evidence that i did anything of the
sort.

Bertie
Old March 9th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

[...]

There's no need for me to do anything. You however need to learn to read and
also grow a storage cell inside your skull and label it "memory".

Old March 9th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.aviation.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.french,soc.singles
dizzy

Dan wrote:

You any kin to Cheech and Chong?

Jes wonderin'