Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

Old March 9th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.aviation.kooks,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.french,soc.singles
Dan[_10_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

On Mar 9, 6:23 pm, dizzy wrote:
Dan wrote:
You any kin to Cheech and Chong?

Jes wonderin'

Chong is asian, dorky.

I was covering all the bases, dizzy.
Old March 9th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Do "we" still owe "you" anything for what "you" did during

WWII?

Again, all good questions. Should we bear the guilt of our
fathers?

You're a facist **** NOW.

Please provide proof that a **** is anything other than a ****,

let
alone a fascist ****.

Thank you.

With Jay, that is impossible..

The challenge has nothing to do with anyone or anythingother than

the
statement that you made, you retarded ****bubble.

I don't recall sayin gthat a **** ws anything other than a ****.
Unless it's merde, of course.

So, you deny you referred to a "fascist ****" now, do you?

Absolutely. I dare you to provide evidence that i did anything of the
sort.

There's no need for me to do anything. You however need to learn to
read and also grow a storage cell inside your skull and label it
"memory".

I doubt I'd find room amongst the old magazines and dust bunnies.

Bertie
Old March 10th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Kadaitcha Man[_2_]

[...]

At least you're honest some of the time.

Old March 10th 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.culture.france
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
:

****,
[...]

Figuring out which part of the time is the interesting bit.

Bertie
Old March 10th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Dylan Smith

On 2008-03-09, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Is that a real pint or a short pint?

WTF is a short pint?

Presumably a 16oz pint, as opposed to the 20oz Imperial pint.

--
From the sunny Isle of Man.
Old March 10th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Dylan Smith wrote in
:

On 2008-03-09, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Is that a real pint or a short pint?

WTF is a short pint?

Presumably a 16oz pint, as opposed to the 20oz Imperial pint.

Just give me a bucket and let my urinary tract sort out the rest.

bertie
Old March 10th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Jay Honeck wrote:
Just like the undeserved stereotypes of blacks, Mexicans, Poles, Gypsies,
Jews, Catholics etc. etc. etc., the nasty perceptions are only
perpetuated
by the ignorant people who persist in displaying how small they really
are
by repeating them.

Actually, no. You're confusing a national stereotype (the French
People) with prejudicial views against individuals within a race or
nationality (Poles, Jews, etc.) To my knowledge, no one regards
individuals of French descent to be inferior or dumb -- if anything,
individually the French are seen as suave and debonair -- but as a
nation they are commonly ridiculed due to their recent (post-1938)
behavior.

This is a subtle yet important difference that makes the two attitudes
apples and oranges.

(And, just so you know this shouldn't be taken personally, my mother's
family is of French descent.)

Making you a fils de pute, then...
Old March 11th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

If Joe tries first to speak spanish (or german, or french, or... etc) even
if he fails
misserably, that will be seen as an ice breaker and he'll be able to
continue
in english if needed. Most europeans speak decent english in turist
cities, and
a lot even in more remote places.

Yep, it's going to be Spanish or....sign language, I guess. No English
allowed.

I'd pay good money to have a hidden camera on him in Madrid!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 11th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_10_]

On Mar 10, 10:47 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
If Joe tries first to speak spanish (or german, or french, or... etc) even
if he fails
misserably, that will be seen as an ice breaker and he'll be able to
continue
in english if needed. Most europeans speak decent english in turist
cities, and
a lot even in more remote places.

When I travel abroad and my size and demeanor label me as an American
(that's tall, not wide).

As soon as I begin speaking French, the barriers dissolve and the
welcomes begin.

It's sad, in a way, but understandable. I've silently witnessed the
"Tourists" coming in and acting like asses.

I think if we stop all tourism departing from NY we'll solve 75% of
the problem.

Dan

Old March 11th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

If Joe tries first to speak spanish (or german, or french, or... etc)
even if he fails
misserably, that will be seen as an ice breaker and he'll be able to
continue
in english if needed. Most europeans speak decent english in turist
cities, and
a lot even in more remote places.

Yep, it's going to be Spanish or....sign language, I guess. No
English allowed.

I'd pay good money to have a hidden camera on him in Madrid!

Maybe you could send the one you use to check on your mexican staff.

Bertie