Glider Fire Sale

Old April 2nd 20, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider Fire Sale

Question for u guys. Do you think we are going to see a massive glider fire sale after this china virus deal subsides? I wonder if this crisis and its associated lack of flying opportunities is going to convince many of the non-die-hard guys to leave the sport and divest themselves of many good older machines.
Old April 2nd 20, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

With the above post in mind, I will be in the market for either a russia AC-4c model, or a handicap competative club class ship: Cirrus preferably a later model with conventional tailplane, Jantar, DG100.
Dan
Old April 2nd 20, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

With the above post in mind, I will be in the market for either a russia AC-4c model, or a handicap competative club class ship: Cirrus preferably a later model with conventional tailplane, Jantar, DG100.
Dan

Dan- what about a DG200?? I know of one that may be up for sale in the near future?? It has a 1 piece canopy.
Old April 2nd 20, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Yes that would be in the mix although I have’nt look at the handicap rating on the 200.
Dan
Old April 3rd 20, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Yes that would be in the mix although I have’nt look at the handicap rating on the 200.
Dan

There's a Phoebus C for sale right now in WV.
Old April 3rd 20, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
IADPE

I was almost ready to buy a nice single seater when this broke wide open. Now conserving cash, waiting to see how job situation shakes out, and how low glider prices go.
Old April 3rd 20, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Curt Lewis - 95

Dan.. I have a friend with AC-4c ... low time but in trailer for many years. Original owner. (I think serial #49). He would sell it right now or later. Send contact info to:
CurtL33
@aol.com
Old April 3rd 20, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Dang it! Got my hopes up that the sale was starting :-)

Steve Leonard
CEO of Steve's Home for Wayward Gliders
Old April 3rd 20, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Curt I send u an email thanks
Old April 3rd 20, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Schweizer 2-33 wanted. Really.
Reply by e-mail only to marfagliders at A0L dot c0m

Glider Van for sale [email protected] Soaring 2 December 25th 19 01:21 AM
GLIDER 4 SALE BobD Soaring 0 March 16th 14 09:45 PM
Glider for Sale 5 ugly Soaring 1 December 8th 13 01:57 AM
64 182 EMERGENCY FIRE SALE NOW Victor Bravo Instrument Flight Rules 0 December 15th 10 08:20 PM
Fire protection system for sale [email protected] Soaring 0 April 7th 06 09:15 PM