Fluid Power Ohio

Old February 21st 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nimbus

Default Fluid Power Ohio

Fluid Power Ohio is (re)-manufacturing the very well known oxygen
regulator A14.

I found their website (www.fluidpowerohio.com)

I am trying to contact them but unfortunately, their contact form is
designed only for US residents.

Has someone an email address I could use for contacting them?

Many thanks,

Bruno
Old February 21st 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Feb 21, 10:26*am, nimbus wrote:

I am trying to contact them but unfortunately, their contact form is
designed only for US residents.

Looks like you could just put filler information in the required
fields that are not compatible with your data and put all the real
data in the comment area.

Did you try that?

If that won't work send me, by private email, the question you wish to
ask and I will ask for you.

Andy
Old February 21st 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nimbus

Thanks,
I succeeded to use the form with false data in the unappropriate
fields.
I am just waiting now for an answer...

Bruno

Old February 23rd 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Maes Bruno

Hello,

I got the answer from Fluid Power Ohio.
Unfortunately, they are only making business with the A14 oxygen regulator
and NOT the A20 one.

The A20 one is the one where the manual ring from the A14 has been
replaced by some kind of automatic device.

Does someone know a company able to maintain/repair an A20 oxygen
regulator?

The A20 I have has been manufactured by "The British Oxygen Co - Harlow -
England" in ....1964. This regulator is even older than...me.

Many thanks for any help.

Old February 23rd 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_4_]

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:45:03 +0000, Maes Bruno wrote:

Hello,

I got the answer from Fluid Power Ohio. Unfortunately, they are only
making business with the A14 oxygen regulator and NOT the A20 one.

The A20 one is the one where the manual ring from the A14 has been
replaced by some kind of automatic device.

Does someone know a company able to maintain/repair an A20 oxygen
regulator?

The A20 I have has been manufactured by "The British Oxygen Co - Harlow
- England" in ....1964. This regulator is even older than...me.

Try contacting BOC and asking about support for your A20. The company
exists though its now part of the Linde Group:

http://www.boc-gases.com/

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
Old February 24th 09, 11:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nimbus

Thanks. I will contact them.

Now, if you should have other addresses, please do not hesitate to
communicate about them...

Many thanks,
Bruno

A slap in the face to Ohio GA, and a measure of stupidity by Ohio Lawmakers Tony Piloting 27 January 23rd 07 02:54 PM
Pitts brake fluid Al MacDonald Aerobatics 2 April 25th 05 03:43 AM
BRAKE FLUID Ventus B Soaring 9 October 17th 04 07:25 PM
compass fluid D.A.L Soaring 4 September 20th 03 03:06 PM
Need help with Fluid Mechanics equation Doug Home Built 4 August 16th 03 03:13 AM