GOO to OSH on gasahol

Old August 8th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default GOO to OSH on gasahol

That one caught my eye also. And that is a rotary wing eye. Maybe in the
future when some of the other projects get done?

--
Stuart & Kathryn Fields, Publishers
Experimental Helo magazine

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
. 18...
"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:

Darrel: The FAH boys would frown on me using an Experimental and
charging for the rides. I imagine that EAA would not like the
competition either. No I'm just experimenting with cash flow. I've
found a way to have the exit velocity exceed the input velocity.
Aviation.

Was just an observation...

Of course the guy in the Hummelbird was getting lots of TO/LD's on
Wednesday as well, over on the ultralight field... All by himself... ;-)

Gasahol Update RST Engineering Owning 76 June 7th 05 11:18 PM
Gasahol Update RST Engineering Piloting 73 June 7th 05 01:32 PM
Water/Avgas/Gasahol/Mogas Corky Scott Home Built 12 August 17th 04 04:25 AM
Water/Avgas/Gasahol/Mogas jc Owning 11 August 17th 04 04:25 AM
Water/Avgas/Gasahol/Mogas Corky Scott Owning 0 August 11th 04 01:27 PM