Schweizer 1-34 For Sale

Old November 5th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jeremy Zawodny

Default Schweizer 1-34 For Sale

Schweizer 1-34 for sale!

Serial #12 (N7632) owned by our club since new (1970). Easy to fly,
good club ship, and easy transition from Schweizer 2 seat trainers. With
high wings, powerful dive brakes, and nose skid, it's safer for landouts
during early XC flights. Canopy recently re-sealed. Includes open
trailer, Winter mechanical vario, Cambridge electric vario, large oxygen
bottle w/panel mounted line, altimeter, airspeed indicator, compass,
radio, 12v 12aH battery, flexible solar charger, canopy cover, and
various spare parts. Heck, we'll even throw in a barograph!

4,800 hours TTAF. Located in Northern California.

Asking $13,500

Pictures: http://flybasa.org/index.php/equipment/n7632/

Contact: Jeremy Zawodny – or 408-685-5936

Thanks,

Jeremy
Old December 8th 10, 02:33 AM
mwor680 mwor680 is offline
Junior Member

Jeremy,

Is this ship still for sale? The link to the pictures comes up site not found.
Can I assume the ship is airworthy? When was it's last annual?
Where in northern California? I am in Washington.

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Zawodny View Post
Schweizer 1-34 for sale!
4,800 hours TTAF. Located in Northern California.
Asking $13,500
Pictures: http://flybasa.org/index.php/equipment/n7632/
Contact: Jeremy Zawodny – or 408-685-5936

Last edited by mwor680 : December 8th 10 at 08:21 PM.