On hold for 8+ plus minutes - your call is very important

Old June 30th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

Default On hold for 8+ plus minutes - your call is very important

Is anyone NOT ticked off at lockmart for failing to deliver contracted services?

I just love hearing how important my call is, all 15 times... :-(

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old June 30th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

"Bob Noel" wrote:

Is anyone NOT ticked off at lockmart for failing to deliver contracted
services?

I just love hearing how important my call is, all 15 times... :-(

Part of my planning for any trip nowadays is making sure I won't have to call
FeebleSlowService for *anything*.

--
Dan
T-182T at BFM

Old July 1st 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll

"Bob Noel" wrote in message

Is anyone NOT ticked off at lockmart for failing to deliver contracted
services?

I'm not.

Old July 1st 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article et,
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

Is anyone NOT ticked off at lockmart for failing to deliver contracted
services?

I'm not.

You don't mind the government pis^H^H^Hthrowing money away?

Old July 1st 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll

"Bob Noel" wrote in message

You don't mind the government pis^H^H^Hthrowing money away?

That's what the government does.

Old July 1st 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Fry

"SM" == Steven P McNicoll writes:

SM "Bob Noel" wrote in
SM message
SM ...
You don't mind the government pis^H^H^Hthrowing money away?

SM That's what the government does.

That's funny. When the government was running the FSS, things
worked. Now that private is running it, things suck.

--
Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap
can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only

Old July 1st 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 02:40:17 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote in
et:

I'm not.

Is that because your medical isn't current?

Old July 1st 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

That's funny. When the government was running the FSS, things
worked. Now that private is running it, things suck.

We haven't experienced any trouble yet, here in Iowa.

However, they're closing our Fort Dodge Flight Service Station
tomorrow. THEN we'll be on "hold" with the rest of you guys.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 1st 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Is that because your medical isn't current?

It's because I don't use FSS. I don't know why anyone does.

Old July 1st 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article . net,
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

Is that because your medical isn't current?

It's because I don't use FSS.

That's a terrible not to be ticked off about lack of performance.

60 minutes Scott Calvert Soaring 3 September 12th 06 04:23 PM
Watch 60 Minutes on Nov 6th Roger Worden Soaring 2 October 22nd 05 03:09 PM
60 Minutes 4/17 Jimbob Piloting 51 April 25th 05 09:34 PM
Airbus 15 minutes of fame over? Buzzer Military Aviation 5 January 20th 04 04:42 AM
Precession of 10 degrees in 10 minutes too much? Jay Moreland Instrument Flight Rules 11 August 15th 03 01:05 AM