Looking for two old EAA videos

Old September 5th 04, 03:17 AM
DTrube

Default Looking for two old EAA videos

Hello. I am looking for a decent copy of an EAA video called "The Freedom
of Flight". I believe it was made in 1993.

I am also looking for another EAA video, I'm not sure of the name, but it
was made in 1981, possibly not released until 1982. I think it was sent
around as part of a fund-raising/ awareness-raising promotion for the EAA.
Parts of it were filmed at Oshkosh in '81. A replica "Spirit of St. Louis"
was flown in the film.

Does anyone have copies of these videos? Or, anyone know how I can get them?
I tried the EAA but they couldn't help me.
If you can help, please post here, or email me off-list, as I am not a
regular reader of this page.

Diane

Old September 6th 04, 10:53 PM
Dan Engleman

The Texas Dept. of Transportation-Aviation Division has an EAA film listed
as 1993 "Flight of Freedom".

If you happen to be a Texas resident they will loan their films to you
free. Maybe they can work out some way for you to get it??

Their number is (800) 687-4568.

Good luck,

Dan

Old September 7th 04, 09:30 PM
DTrube

Thanks for the suggestion, Dan. I'll look into it. I was a little
surprised the EAA wasn't helpful, but I am not a member and I don't know all
that much about their policies.

Diane