eServices from Jeppesen

Old April 13th 04, 09:13 PM
Michael Vogt

Default eServices from Jeppesen

Hello!

I ask if anyone knows if there is a service from jeppesen coming up
wich supplies e.g vfr aerodrome charts including european charts on
demand?

Do you know, if I have to pay per chart?

At myjeppesen there is a coverage called "jpdemp". I can not find any
further information on the web site? I think they should employ new
product managers

Thank you for hints!
Michael