Sharing the Wealth

Old December 5th 10, 10:11 PM
Aviation4Life Aviation4Life is offline
Junior Member

Default Sharing the Wealth

Hey guys,

I recently got set up with this new aviation company called Airnovus that specializes in aviation business management software and merchant accounts for aviation businesses.

I felt inclined and responsible to let people know because i feel that saving money for general aviation operations benefits everyone in the GA industry.

Airnovus was able to save me a lot of money by getting me a much lower percentage on my merchant account. The process is extremely easy and they have a $500 guarantee that they can get you lower rates than what you already have. Additionally they give you the software for free if you sign up with their merchant account.

Anyone that’s interested in making their flight school, FBO, or charter operation more profitable you should DEFINITELY look these guys up!

Their website URL is airnovus.com. Go take a look. It’s well worth your time.

Good luck!

Glider accident - Morocco - sovereign wealth fund head missing... Dan Armstrong Soaring 5 March 31st 10 11:37 PM
SHARING EXPERIENCES oldwine Piloting 1 February 14th 07 10:38 PM
Sharing Costs Eddie Sanderford Owning 2 May 17th 04 04:02 AM
Sharing the Airspace Ted Huffmire Piloting 6 November 15th 03 07:00 PM
LOOKING FOR COST SHARING Corey Bonnell Owning 0 October 19th 03 09:04 PM