A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » General Aviation
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sharing the Wealth

Old December 5th 10, 10:11 PM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Dec 2010
Default Sharing the Wealth

Hey guys,

I recently got set up with this new aviation company called Airnovus that specializes in aviation business management software and merchant accounts for aviation businesses.

I felt inclined and responsible to let people know because i feel that saving money for general aviation operations benefits everyone in the GA industry.

Airnovus was able to save me a lot of money by getting me a much lower percentage on my merchant account. The process is extremely easy and they have a $500 guarantee that they can get you lower rates than what you already have. Additionally they give you the software for free if you sign up with their merchant account.

Anyone that’s interested in making their flight school, FBO, or charter operation more profitable you should DEFINITELY look these guys up!

Their website URL is airnovus.com. Go take a look. It’s well worth your time.

Good luck!