Wings & Wheels is moving!

Old November 7th 13, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim[_10_]

Default Wings & Wheels is moving!

Please note that as of November 9th Wings & Wheels has a new home
I have since having had some medical issues in the past year had to think
about how much I could continue the pace and remain in control of running
all business operations should something more seriously happen. I also
turned 62 this past month and am able to start trying reclaiming what the
government has been stealing from me for the past 50 years and claim some at
least before the politicians decide it is theirs after all. The new
principle owner will be well known Soaring Pilot and competitor Sean Franke.
Sean will also have the highly respected and well known in the soaring
community assistance of Garrett Willett to help operations. I will also
remain for several years a consultant and able to help in the transition.
Wings & Wheels will be moving and the address with change to

Wings & Wheels, Inc.
107 N. Exchange Place
San Dimas, CA 91773
Tel.: 909.971.9583 Fax.: 909.971.9732

For the week of November 9th - November 16th there will be no shipping to or
from W&W as we make this very large move to the new location but if you have
orders we will still be accepting these and processing for delivery starting
the following week and long into the future!

I do hope you’ll continue your support for and welcome the new Wings &
Wheels as you have in the past nearly 2 and a half decades
Sincerely
Tim Mara

Please visit the Wings & Wheels Website at
www.wingsandwheels.com

Old November 7th 13, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 3:35:01 PM UTC-7, Tim wrote:
[...]

Best of luck and kind regards Tim.

Mike Carris
Old November 7th 13, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Even if this is a hoax, I would like to thank Tim for his outstanding customer service to the soaring community. He has given prompt and expert advice to me on several occasions.

Old November 7th 13, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thank you, Tim.
You have always been a great supporter of soaring through your products, your service, and your advice. You set a high bar.
Best of luck.
Guy Acheson
Old November 7th 13, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 4:16:22 PM UTC-7, son_of_flubber wrote:
Even if this is a hoax, I would like to thank Tim for his outstanding customer service to the soaring community. He has given prompt and expert advice to me on several occasions.

No, this is not a hoax. Wings & Wheels is moving and I am very glad Tim is going to continue supporting the soaring community and Wings & Wheels!

Good luck and best wishes to all!
Thanks - Renny
Old November 7th 13, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:35:01 PM UTC-8, Tim wrote:
[...]

best of luck to you Tim. make sure you get every damn dime they stole. I'll miss the side conversations about dogs that usually followed placing an order.....

Brad
GK
Old November 8th 13, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

Can we still call and BS?

Boggs
(Turns 62 in January)
Old November 8th 13, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike I Green

Good luck Tim. Thanks for you help over these many years.

Mighty Gorilla AKA Mike Green

--
Mike I Green

Old November 8th 13, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks Tim for all your help and service over these many years. You convinced me to buy my 304CZ and it is one of the best decisions I ever made.
Kind regards and good luck,
Chuck Zabinski

FS: Wings&Wheels Wing Stand James Hamilton[_2_] Soaring 0 September 12th 09 01:15 AM
Nomination For Best Glider Pic on Wings & Wheels Headwind Soaring 7 June 30th 07 02:34 PM
Wheels [email protected] Soaring 7 October 19th 05 02:29 PM
X-Wings and Canard Rotor Wings. Charles Gray Rotorcraft 1 March 22nd 05 12:26 AM
Wings n Wheels air and military vehicle show Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 June 13th 04 09:58 PM