A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Wings and Wheels

Old November 13th 14, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Franke
external usenet poster

Default Wings and Wheels

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:33:43 AM UTC-8, Daryl Hickman wrote:
Sean-

Thanks for the great service that you are providing. I've adapted to the new format, but I do miss the sold pages.

New buttons have been added to the classified section for Recently Sold, Cancelled Not Sold and Cancelled Not Renewed. Alex Franke, Wings & Wheels classified webmaster, will be updated those sections from the last three weeks, after his homework of course. Alex soloed in a 2-33 this past summer on his 14th birthday.
Old November 13th 14, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Bair
external usenet poster

Default Wings and Wheels

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:25:04 PM UTC-8, Sean Franke wrote:
Sean-

Thanks for the great service that you are providing. I've adapted to the new format, but I do miss the sold pages.

New buttons have been added to the classified section for Recently Sold, Cancelled Not Sold and Cancelled Not Renewed. Alex Franke, Wings & Wheels classified webmaster, will be updated those sections from the last three weeks, after his homework of course. Alex soloed in a 2-33 this past summer on his 14th birthday.

Very impressive! Thanks Sean and Alex!

Brian
Old November 13th 14, 05:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
slbair
external usenet poster

Default Wings and Wheels

Thanks much. It's a big improvement.
Old November 13th 14, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]
external usenet poster

Default Wings and Wheels

Thanks for the fast update.

I agree I would prefer to be able to read the description of the aircraft and have some idea what part of the world it is located in without having to do an additional click.

Brian
Old November 13th 14, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Wings and Wheels

It would be very helpful if the asking price was included in the Recently Sold section so price research could be done. It looks like the first 3 recently sold gliders have asking price but none of the others do. Not clear if this is a coding error or if there was a data format change causing the missing data or what.

In any case, I commend your responsiveness to make the site updates so quickly. Well done!

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:25:04 PM UTC-6, Sean Franke wrote:
Sean-