Wings and Wheels

Old November 13th 14, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Franke

Default Wings and Wheels

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:33:43 AM UTC-8, Daryl Hickman wrote:
Sean-

Thanks for the great service that you are providing. I've adapted to the new format, but I do miss the sold pages.

New buttons have been added to the classified section for Recently Sold, Cancelled Not Sold and Cancelled Not Renewed. Alex Franke, Wings & Wheels classified webmaster, will be updated those sections from the last three weeks, after his homework of course. Alex soloed in a 2-33 this past summer on his 14th birthday.
Old November 13th 14, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian Bair

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:25:04 PM UTC-8, Sean Franke wrote:
On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:33:43 AM UTC-8, Daryl Hickman wrote:
Sean-

Thanks for the great service that you are providing. I've adapted to the new format, but I do miss the sold pages.

New buttons have been added to the classified section for Recently Sold, Cancelled Not Sold and Cancelled Not Renewed. Alex Franke, Wings & Wheels classified webmaster, will be updated those sections from the last three weeks, after his homework of course. Alex soloed in a 2-33 this past summer on his 14th birthday.

Very impressive! Thanks Sean and Alex!

Brian
Old November 13th 14, 05:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
slbair

Thanks much. It's a big improvement.
Old November 13th 14, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Thanks for the fast update.

I agree I would prefer to be able to read the description of the aircraft and have some idea what part of the world it is located in without having to do an additional click.

Brian