wings & wheels

Old January 31st 15, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Boise Pilot

Default wings & wheels

When I try to go to the second page of any of the classifieds I get an error message "this connection is untrusted". Is anyone else experiencing this. Only started a few days ago.
Boise, ID
Old January 31st 15, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Delp

I'm not getting the same error message but any pages selected other than page one link back to page one in each category.
Old January 31st 15, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Boise Pilot

Just had a friend try it. First he thought it was just a problem with Firefox which is what I have. We both tried Explorer and are having the problem that Greg experience. No warning but only stays on the first page. Emails have been sent to W&W
Tom
Boise, ID

Old January 31st 15, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
richard wilkening

Same thing on an iPad. Keeps going back to page one (of classifieds).
Old February 1st 15, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Franke

On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 12:53:28 PM UTC-8, richard wilkening wrote:
Same thing on an iPad. Keeps going back to page one (of classifieds).

This problem was first reported yesterday. Our web developers are working on the issue.

For some reason if you select one of the four filters first (glider, Motorglider / Airplanes, Trailer / Winches or Wanted / Misc) the problem occurs.

If you go to the classified home page http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds and select the next page you can navigate. The issue is quite strange.

This version of the classified was only intended as temporary to launch the main web site. We have been developing version 2 since November which is set to be released next month. Version 2 will include a user log in to create your advertisement. You will be able to edit your content and add up to 6 pictures. The site will include standardized fields for location, avionics, instruments, equipment and trailer. Also, there will be several search features which has not been previously available.

Sean Franke
Wings & Wheels
Old February 1st 15, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

The problem is how the website code is generating the links when a filter is selected.

For example, page two of the motor gliders should be:
http://wingsandwheels.com/classified...lter/?id=2&p=2

however is is coming up as
http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/index/filter/id/2
without the leading ? etc etc.

Should be a simple thing for your web developers to correct.
Old February 4th 15, 04:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I no longer see a posting date on the want ads. Is there a way to see what date the ad was posted that I am unaware of?

Thanks
Old February 15th 15, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

I have problems using safari, but not with chrome on my mac.
Old February 15th 15, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Two Shoes (Judson Knowles)

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 6:01:21 PM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
I have problems using safari, but not with chrome on my mac.

No issues with Chrome or Mozilla (Firefox) for me...

Wings and Wheels Greg Delp Soaring 24 November 13th 14 10:20 PM
Wings & Wheels is moving! Tim[_10_] Soaring 14 November 18th 13 10:49 PM
Wings & Wheels Want Ads Sean Franke Soaring 2 November 16th 13 01:20 PM
FS: Wings&Wheels Wing Stand James Hamilton[_2_] Soaring 0 September 12th 09 01:15 AM
Nomination For Best Glider Pic on Wings & Wheels Headwind Soaring 7 June 30th 07 02:34 PM