OUDIE FLARM

Old July 8th 18, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OUDIE FLARM

I have Flarm Core running my Oudie and Flarm View.
I don't want any warnings on the Oudie how do I turn off the Red Warning Box?
I have managed to turn off the audio warnings.
Glen
Old July 11th 18, 05:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

I have the same annoying problem... no solution found yet.

Old July 11th 18, 06:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 9:45:21 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
I have the same annoying problem... no solution found yet.

Isn't that Settings / Radar / Show / Audio Warning ?
Jim
Old July 11th 18, 06:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 10:04:19 PM UTC-7, JS wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 9:45:21 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
I have the same annoying problem... no solution found yet.

Isn't that Settings / Radar / Show / Audio Warning ?
Jim

Sorry... / Info Alerts next to Audio Warning?
Jim
Old July 11th 18, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 10:15:51 PM UTC-7, JS wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 10:04:19 PM UTC-7, JS wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 9:45:21 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
I have the same annoying problem... no solution found yet.

Isn't that Settings / Radar / Show / Audio Warning ?
Jim

Sorry... / Info Alerts next to Audio Warning?
Jim

Check you have the latest version of SeeYou Oudie 8.03.002
Go menu settings Next Next Next Radar Uncheck Audio Warning

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old July 12th 18, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 12:24:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have Flarm Core running my Oudie and Flarm View.
I don't want any warnings on the Oudie how do I turn off the Red Warning Box?
I have managed to turn off the audio warnings.
Glen

Hi Glen,

thanks for this!

We've put this issue on our to-do list for the not too distant future. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee when will that be but every piece of feedback is important!

Kind regards,

Jost Napret
www.naviter.com
Enabling Pilot Excellence

flarm/oudie [email protected] Soaring 3 September 15th 17 02:51 PM
trying to work out how you connect the flarm view 57 to mini box flarm running a V7 and Oudie Michael Marshall[_2_] Soaring 3 April 10th 16 04:13 AM
trying to work out how you connect the flarm view 57 to mini box flarm running a V7 and Oudie Michael Marshall[_2_] Soaring 0 April 8th 16 08:57 PM
flarm flight log download through Oudie? Matt Herron Jr. Soaring 4 January 21st 15 03:28 AM
FLARM-V7-Oudie setup dbrunone Soaring 10 July 9th 13 08:27 PM