FS: Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A

Old April 13th 08, 08:04 AM posted to alt.satellite.gps,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
NW_Pilot

Default FS: Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A

I have for Sale an Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A. Selling because no longer
need the extended coverage that Iridium Provides.

$1050 OBO. + Free Domestic Express Shipping.
I Take Pay Pal Or Check All Checkd Must Clear Bank.

Great Phone It's Been Used a Little Bit, Normal Bumps and Scratches. See
Photo.

Includes:
Phone Motorola 9505-A
Extended Battery For 3 Hours Talk Time
Antenna
Mobile Antenna
Car Charger
AC Charger & World Adapters
Data Connection KIT, & Cable
(No Sim/Minutes Included)
Water Tight Pelican Case

http://internationalferryflights.com..._sat_phone.JPG

Call Me 1-503-475-3347 Portland, Oregon

Old April 13th 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.satellite.gps,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mike Isaksen

Default Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A

"NW_Pilot" wrote ...
I have for Sale an Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A. Selling because
no longer need the extended coverage that Iridium Provides.

Wow,... looks like you're getting out of the business. Taking a leap
here,... did the loss of your fellow pilot give you any quanitative "life
lessons" you can share?

Old April 14th 08, 06:39 AM posted to alt.satellite.gps,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
NW_Pilot

"NW_Pilot" wrote
in message . ..
I have for Sale an Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A. Selling because no longer
need the extended coverage that Iridium Provides.

$1050 OBO. + Free Domestic Express Shipping.
I Take Pay Pal Or Check All Checkd Must Clear Bank.

Great Phone It's Been Used a Little Bit, Normal Bumps and Scratches. See
Photo.

Includes:
Phone Motorola 9505-A
Extended Battery For 3 Hours Talk Time
Antenna
Mobile Antenna
Car Charger
AC Charger & World Adapters
Data Connection KIT, & Cable
(No Sim/Minutes Included)
Water Tight Pelican Case

http://internationalferryflights.com..._sat_phone.JPG

Call Me 1-503-475-3347 Portland, Oregon

Sold!

Old April 14th 08, 06:40 AM posted to alt.satellite.gps,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
NW_Pilot

"Mike Isaksen" wrote in message

"NW_Pilot" wrote ...
I have for Sale an Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A. Selling because
no longer need the extended coverage that Iridium Provides.

Wow,... looks like you're getting out of the business. Taking a leap
here,... did the loss of your fellow pilot give you any quanitative "life
lessons" you can share?

Nope just upgrading to diffrent cheaper service.

Old April 14th 08, 10:44 AM posted to alt.satellite.gps,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Cubdriver

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:40:45 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote:

Nope just upgrading to diffrent cheaper service.

What service is that?

I ask because we have a boat with an Iridium. It's used almost
entirely for email, a marvelous service and one that I cannot imagine
doing without. I know more about what my daughter and her children are
doing when they are Cape Horn than I do when they're living next
door. www.expeditionsail.com

I had no idea there was another service.

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

Claire Chennault and His American Volunteers, 1941-1942
new from HarperCollins www.FlyingTigersBook.com
Old April 14th 08, 06:15 PM posted to alt.satellite.gps,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Logajan

Cubdriver usenet AT danford DOT net wrote:
What service is that?

I ask because we have a boat with an Iridium. It's used almost
entirely for email, a marvelous service and one that I cannot imagine
doing without. I know more about what my daughter and her children are
doing when they are Cape Horn than I do when they're living next
door. www.expeditionsail.com

I had no idea there was another service.

Not sure what service NW_Pilot is now using, but there appear to be several
alternate satellite phone services now (besides Iridium) though none appear
to offer equivalent coverage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_phone
http://www.globalcomsatphone.com/

FS: Iridium Satellite Phone 9505A NW_Pilot Piloting 5 April 14th 08 06:15 PM
EPIRB, ELT or Satellite Phone in USA? [email protected] Soaring 1 May 18th 07 05:32 PM
Enjoy High Quality incredible low cost PC-to-phone and broadband phone services John Home Built 0 May 19th 05 02:58 PM
Satellite photos Chris W Piloting 3 September 2nd 04 06:49 AM
I build planes of Iridium Tom-Alex Soorhull Home Built 4 May 16th 04 12:16 AM