ETA BLIPMAPs

Old March 1st 04, 03:18 AM
DrJack

Default ETA BLIPMAPs

I have been running ETA BLIPMAP forecasts for about a month, and while
there are still things I want to tweak they are sufficiently stable
that I am announcing their general availability so that soaring pilots
will be able to to study and to use them, and see for themselves what
they are like prior to the beginning of the spring/summer soaring
season. Be aware that that section of my website is still under
construction, but the forecast links do work. Also note the webpages
describing RUC vs ETA differences and present "issues". These ETA
BLIPMAP forecasts can be viewed by following the regional links
given at http://www.drjack.info/BLIP/ETA

Jack

--
Dr. John W. (Jack) Glendening Meteorologist

Dr Jack's BLIPMAPS Jim Soaring 7 December 2nd 03 08:44 PM
Contribute to BLIPMAPS (was Biting the (weather) hand that feeds) Mark James Boyd Soaring 0 August 12th 03 09:40 PM