Oudie for sale, Goddard PS5a-1 cable for sale

Old March 23rd 12, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default Oudie for sale, Goddard PS5a-1 cable for sale

Oudie price, $400. Excellent condition. Used 2011 contests only (3). Complete with box, manuals, chargers, etc, etc. Good unit, personally I had no issue reading the screen, even in Uvalde on fairly blue days.

Goddard PS5a-1 cable (new last fall) available. Perfect for linking your Oudie to an LX 5000, Cambridge 302 or 302a, ILEC SN10, Colibri, etc. http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/goddard.htm#Oudie-PS5a-1. Will sell for $65, normally $95.
Old March 23rd 12, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

OUDIE IS SOLD. PS5a-1 Cable still available.

Old April 3rd 12, 08:47 AM
ukleinhe ukleinhe is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Fidler View Post
OUDIE IS SOLD. PS5a-1 Cable still available.

On Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:43:59 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Oudie price, $400. Excellent condition. Used 2011 contests only (3). Complete with box, manuals, chargers, etc, etc. Good unit, personally I had no issue reading the screen, even in Uvalde on fairly blue days.

Goddard PS5a-1 cable (new last fall) available. Perfect for linking your Oudie to an LX 5000, Cambridge 302 or 302a, ILEC SN10, Colibri, etc. http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/goddard.htm#Oudie-PS5a-1. Will sell for $65, normally $95.
I am interested in the cable, how can I get in touch with you?

Thanks,
Uwe
Old April 3rd 12, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Oudie Naviter for sale John Sullivan Soaring 7 January 30th 12 05:04 AM
Oudie Naviter for sale John Sullivan Soaring 1 January 28th 12 09:53 PM
Oudie Naviter for sale John Sullivan Soaring 0 January 28th 12 04:35 AM
Oudie for sale Russell Soaring 0 September 30th 11 04:27 AM
For Sale Naviter Oudie and associated equipment [email protected] Soaring 1 December 1st 10 09:29 PM