Jaun n Zoom

Old September 20th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael Casey

Default Jaun n Zoom

Give it up guys. I have had the misfortune to raise a child with mental
illness. As a young adult, because of his illness, the only people that
would associate with him were those in the same boat as he was in.

They supported each others phobias and fantasies and defended each other,
seemingly without rhyme or reason. I think Jaun and the Zoom are much the
same. Re-Reading Zoom's appeal for his medical was spooky. I have had
much the same experience with my own son only with a much worse outcome.

I have been an on and off reader of RAH for years and have had the pleasure
of meeting many of the RAH 15 in person. My wife and I were the ones with
the young collie,(murphy) in the late 90's, not sure of the year (97 or 98
tho we never made any of the pictures!). A great time was had and my son
even got to "pilot" that pretty red bird. Thanks to all. Chuck, Bill,
Tony, John and the rest were such a blast I am thinking that I just might
visit this coming may.

On the current Jaun/Zoom thing. It is still interesting and entertaining
reading, even if it reminds me a little too much of home....

ps: I've gotta get out more. G
Old September 22nd 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Michael Casey
says...

[...]

Did I just experience a time warp or something?

Chuck (beam me up )S

Old September 25th 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ousterhout[_2_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Did I just experience a time warp or something?

Chuck (beam me up )S

Chuck, you ARE a time warp.

- John

Old September 25th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ousterhout
says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Did I just experience a time warp or something?

Chuck (beam me up )S

Chuck, you ARE a time warp.

- John

Ok ...that explains it...I think

Chuck

Old September 25th 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_12_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , John Ousterhout
says...
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
Did I just experience a time warp or something?

Chuck (beam me up )S

Chuck, you ARE a time warp.

- John

Ok ...that explains it...I think

Chuck

Perhaps just warped?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 25th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , John Ousterhout
says...
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
Did I just experience a time warp or something?

Chuck (beam me up )S

Chuck, you ARE a time warp.

- John

Ok ...that explains it...I think

Chuck

Anybody know where I can find the nuclear wessels? ;o)

Tony
Old September 28th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael Casey

Did I just experience a time warp or something?

Chuck (beam me up )S

LOL! Time warp indeed, about ten years worth is my
guess.

I am looking forward to some of that muzzle loader
next May.

Do you guys still play with spud guns? I've a doozy
to play with. Ever seen a "gattling gun" spud
launch? heh!

Mike

Why get mad at Zoom? Bret Ludwig Home Built 1 August 10th 06 10:31 PM
Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Jaun jls Home Built 0 January 25th 05 12:16 AM
Zoom did it!! Dionysos Home Built 48 October 5th 04 08:57 PM
jaun is a liar/ truck titlesJJJJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 21 November 16th 03 01:49 AM