Hanna WY Airport Up For Grabs

Old April 1st 05, 05:44 AM
RST Engineering

Default Hanna WY Airport Up For Grabs

Got a message from the folks whose emergency airstrip I set down on last
August in Hanna, Wyoming (30 miles east of Rawlins WY)

$350,000 gets your all this:

Airport with hangar that is about 57 acres, plus our
house that is about 2 miles from the airport. It is 2,500 sq foot, with a 32
x 56 garage, a 32 x 24 barn, plus another barn that is 12 x 24, a shed that
is 8 x 8 and a 3 sided horse shed.

If anybody is interested, email me and I'll put you
in touch with the owner.

Jim

Old April 1st 05, 06:20 AM
Louis L. Perley III

RST Engineering wrote:

Airport with hangar that is about 57 acres,

I gotta see that hangar!

Sorry, it just struck me as funny wording. It's late

--
Louis L. Perley III
N46000

Old April 1st 05, 07:35 AM
RST Engineering

Yeah, that's a pretty good sized hangar, isn't it, 57 acres worth {;-)

Make you folks a deal. The Hanna airport (with the forlorn 182 on it) will
be posted at www.rstengineering.com/hanna by tomorrow (Friday, 1 April).

The hangar would hold, easily, a Citation or GII. It is freakin HUGE. There
are five or six cars in there right now in various stages of repair -- plus
a couple of hundred hay bales.

I'd love to be able to afford it. If ten of us want to go in to buy it as a
timeshare, I'M IN. It is a GREAT halfway stop for west coasters going east
and midwesterners going west. If there is enough interest, I'll put a deal
together.

Jim

"Louis L. Perley III" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 1st 05, 08:41 AM
John

RST Engineering wrote:

Yeah, that's a pretty good sized hangar, isn't it, 57 acres worth {;-)

Make you folks a deal. The Hanna airport (with the forlorn 182 on it)
will be posted at www.rstengineering.com/hanna by tomorrow (Friday, 1
April).

Jim
Is that your 182?
John

Old April 1st 05, 12:50 PM
W P Dixon

Wow!,
Sounds like a wonderful place! I don't think I could talk my wife into
leaving her job and family though. I would love it, flying and hunting OH MY
! Just a small piece of heaven.

Patrick

Old April 1st 05, 03:04 PM
Montblack

("RST Engineering" wrote)
Make you folks a deal. The Hanna airport (with the forlorn 182 on it)
will be posted at www.rstengineering.com/hanna by tomorrow (Friday, 1
April).

Minneapolis/St Paul International (MSP) has some of those jet-blast
deflection fences too - next to the service road, by the Northwest Airlines
maintenance hangars. g

http://www.rst-engr.com/hanna/109_0966.JPG

Montblack

Old April 1st 05, 04:40 PM
Matt Barrow

RST Engineering wrote:

Airport with hangar that is about 57 acres,

I gotta see that hangar!

They must be storing the entire Wyoming Air National Guard inventory.

Old April 1st 05, 04:44 PM
Matt Barrow

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
ink.net...
Where is Hanna?

Mike
MU-2

About two miles north of Hanna Junction and two miles west of Elmo!.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Just kidding!!

30 miles east of Rawlins.

Old April 1st 05, 05:56 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Montblack wrote:

Minneapolis/St Paul International (MSP) has some of those jet-blast
deflection fences too - next to the service road, by the Northwest
Airlines maintenance hangars. g

http://www.rst-engr.com/hanna/109_0966.JPG

I thought that was the old drive-in theater screen...

Hanna WY Airport Up For Grabs RST Engineering Home Built 23 April 6th 05 05:20 PM
WI airport closure Mike Spera Owning 0 March 9th 05 01:53 PM
N94 Airport may expand into mobile home community, locals supportive William Summers Piloting 0 March 18th 04 03:03 AM
Rules on what can be in a hangar Brett Justus Owning 13 February 27th 04 05:35 PM