LX 5000 Compensation problems

Old July 14th 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Brennan

Default LX 5000 Compensation problems

Our LX 5000 is set up for electronic compensation. Checked and double
checked.
Right now, we are running at 250% compensation, in an effort to get some
realistic output. This is not working accurately.
Our TE Winter vario is working well but slower, as expected.
Any insights/help would be appreciated.
John.