GET FREE CELL PHONES and CAMERA PHONES!

Old February 13th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default GET FREE CELL PHONES and CAMERA PHONES!

GET FREE CELL PHONES and CAMERA PHONES!
(The exact same cell phones in stores, only they're FREE)
· Why pay $100 or more at a retail store when you can get the same
phone
for FREE with us?
· We have the largest selection of wireless phones you'll find for
every major
U.S. carrier including Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Nextel, and Sprint
PCS!
· Many of our offers actually give you CASH BACK after rebates!
· ALL of our phones include FREE SHIPPING to your door!
· Special Promotion: FREE BLUETOOTH headset with select models! Check
our website below for details.
Check us out ONLINE!

http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=6721

BECOME AN AFFILIATE AND GET PAID $50 FOR EVERPHONE YOU GIVE AWAY!!
FULL DETAILS GO TO THIS LINK;

http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=6721

http://www.usenet.com