Cumulus Soaring, Inc. - Mutual Support Memberships

Old August 14th 14, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Cumulus Soaring, Inc. - Mutual Support Memberships

Cumulus Soaring, Inc. Needs Your Help
"Mutual Support Memberships" available now
Details:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/membership.htm

Key Points
- I love my job and enjoy supporting the soaring community - as I have done
for 12 years.
- I am very proud of what I have accomplished (see below).
- Debt taken on to grow the business has kept me from saving for retirement,
and caused me many sleepless nights. I can’t go on like this.
- If it wasn’t for the debt, the company would be doing very well.
- I have worked hard to earn the respect of the soaring community.
- I feel there is a lot of goodwill for my company and myself.
- I suspect that some soaring pilots would be willing to help support my
company.
- I need your help to keep Cumulus Soaring, Inc. going - so I can continue
to support the soaring community.
- I am accepting pledges for "Mutual Support Memberships".
- Benefits of membership include:
- Ensuring that I will be available to help you for many years to come
- Satisfaction from helping me support the soaring community
- Discounts on future purchases
- Free technical support
- The revenue from the sale of the memberships will be used to pay down bank
debt.
- If I don't get enough pledges for memberships, I'll need to sell or
liquidate the company. I very much don't want to do that.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Old August 15th 14, 04:31 AM
Josh Fletcher Josh Fletcher is offline
Junior Member

Paul,

Exactly how do you pledge? I don't see a link on where to leave a pledge amount.

I appreciate everything you do for the sport of soaring!!

Josh