A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

ASG-29 for sale (Arizona USA)

Old January 6th 13, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2NO
external usenet poster

Default ASG-29 for sale (Arizona USA)

Less than 300 hours TT, 15 and 18M wings, most factory options, cockpit air extractor. Detailed ad with photos will be going up by the end of the month but if you're interested before then please ping me. Superb performer.

Asking $120k or trade for 15M ship and cash.

ted (contact information at justsoar.com)
Old January 7th 13, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2NO
external usenet poster

I should have said "contact information can be found at justsoar.com". That was not meant to be an email address. Sorry for the confusion
Old February 17th 13, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2NO
external usenet poster

This glider is still available. Some recent photos are he http://www.justsoar.com/public/N8829A/

Note that this glider's fuselage was damaged in 2008 (broken empennage and damage under the cockpit) and 2010 (the mid-air in Uvalde, resulting in a refinished tailplane (from salvage), new rudder, and work in the fin). So if you're sensitive to damage history, just know that the repairs were as impressive as they were expensive.

I will be very pleased to keep this glider but my crew will be even more pleased if I can trade it for a 15M ship and cash ...

2NO
Old February 24th 13, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bill palmer
external usenet poster

Please consider listing your ASG-29 on my soaring classified ad site GliderSource.com

It's a site I built for us all to share so that we could list anything soaring related. It's free and has lots of functions to make it easy to use for buyer and seller alike.

Quite a number of folks have had good luck both buying an selling, especially instruments and equipment there, and I hope you can too.
You can include large photos and as much text description as you like as well as a link to another website, and embed a youtube video of your item (if you're so inclined).

While I've tried to make it as easy as possible to use, I'd be glad to assist getting your listing going if you like.

Thanks

Bill PalmerOn Sunday, January 6, 2013 6:49:07 AM UTC-8, 2NO wrote:
Less than 300 hours TT, 15 and 18M wings, most factory options, cockpit air extractor. Detailed ad with photos will be going up by the end of the month but if you're interested before then please ping me. Superb performer.

Asking $120k or trade for 15M ship and cash.

ted (contact information at justsoar.com)

Old August 12th 14, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, August 11, 2014 7:39:34 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Looking for an ASG 29 , is this glider still for sale

Not by the person that had it listed back then. Don't think the new owner is looking to sell it, either.
Old August 14th 14, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom (2NO)
external usenet poster

As the new owner I am not looking to sell. It is hard to put a value on the big smile I have on my face everytime I land!

Tom
Old August 14th 14, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:29:49 PM UTC-4, Tom (2NO) wrote:
As the new owner I am not looking to sell. It is hard to put a value on the big smile I have on my face everytime I land!

Tom

Thanks for the answer and smile , i'm looking for that smile .

Piotr