PowerFlarm still picking up Transponder

Old June 2nd 20, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Cluxton[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm still picking up Transponder

I used the PowerFlarm config tool v1.2.5 because that is what came up on a search for it. LXnav just seems to be advertising on it?
Old June 2nd 20, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Cluxton[_2_]

Yes, it does. Comes up when I power the unit on.
Old June 2nd 20, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Cluxton[_2_]

I am picking up ADS-B traffic, with or without the transponder set to ON. My PowerFlarm has a mark on the top of the case that has ADS-B marked.
Old June 2nd 20, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Cluxton[_2_]

Thanks. I will try that next, in lieu of better advice.

Rob “4D”
Old June 3rd 20, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 3:33:57 PM UTC-7, Rob Cluxton wrote:
Thanks. I will try that next, in lieu of better advice.

Rob “4D”

https://flarm.com/support/tools-software/

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old June 25th 20, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Cluxton[_2_]

Booting it up with an empty USB stick worked! I then cleared the stick, again, and loaded one more time with the config file. All is well...

Thanks,
Rob