FAA Jobs

Old December 6th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GetErDone

Default FAA Jobs

Political Correctness is killing our Government(Ex. Katrina,
two lost space shuttles, 9/11, etc. etc.)

There is ONLY one way to save our critical Government
functions in America from collapse

ONLY one way

FOR ALL SAFETY AND HUMAN LIFE CRITICAL FUNCTIONS IN THE
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AMERICA MUST BEGIN A NUMBERED BID
SYSTEM IN THE FEDERAL SERVICE AND REMOVE ALL SOCIAL
PROMOTION AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING SCAMS AND DIVERSITY
STUPIDITY AND FEEL GOOD WORTHLESS CIVIL RIGHTS EMPIRES

ONLY the best and brightest for ALL critical Federal
functions should be hired or promoted REGARDLESS of sex or
age or race.

In other words, tracking how many African-American employees
or funding GAY Pride celebrations has NOTHING to do with
safety and should be eliminated at once.

Or we will fail and collapse as a country within our Federal
and State critical functions. SOON.

DEMAND A NUMBERED BID SYSTEM IN ALL FEDERAL SAFETY AND
CRITICAL POSITIONS
Old December 6th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

GetErDone wrote in :

Political Correctness is killing our Government(Ex. Katrina,
two lost space shuttles, 9/11, etc. etc.)

Yeh, right.

A bit ike the little worms eating your brain are killing you right?

Bertie
Old December 6th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

"GetErDone" wrote in message
ONLY the best and brightest for ALL critical Federal
functions should be hired or promoted

Itching to start collecting unemployment?

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old December 6th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"GetErDone" wrote more tripe

Would you be so kind as to leave your address the same, so those who want
can filter your messages.

I guarantee those that have read one of your messages do not take the time
to read the second one. Therefore, the only ones reading your stuff are new
to the group, and with the same address or screen name, you will get your
messages read by the same amount of people.

Please?
--
Jim in NC

Old December 7th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Mazor[_2_]

"Morgans" wrote in message

"GetErDone" wrote more tripe

Would you be so kind as to leave your address the same, so those who want can
filter your messages.

I guarantee those that have read one of your messages do not take the time to read
the second one. Therefore, the only ones reading your stuff are new to the group,
and with the same address or screen name, you will get your messages read by the
same amount of people.

Please?
--
Jim in NC

Usually you can spot his rants just by the Subject line. He's part of a claque of
racists who post using redneck or racist screen names, which is another way to spot
them.

Politeness is wasted on these clowns and they never go away. All you can do is
ignore them or ridicule them.

Old December 7th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article 0ef6j.12$0O1.2@trnddc05, "John Mazor" wrote:

Politeness is wasted on these clowns and they never go away. All you can do
is
ignore them or ridicule them.

and they don't grasp when they are being ridiculed. (-{

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old December 7th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"John Mazor" wrote

Politeness is wasted on these clowns and they never go away. All you can
do is ignore them or ridicule them.

Yeah, I know. I just thought I would try something different. It only
wasted a minute of my time, and I suppose I can do without that minute, in
the end.g
--
Jim in NC

Old December 7th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom Conner

wrote:

Politeness is wasted on these clowns and they never go away. All you

can do
is
ignore them or ridicule them.

and they don't grasp when they are being ridiculed. (-{

They probably think it is a compliment.