Builrt my own UFO!

Old December 18th 03, 12:25 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ousterhout says...

On 16 Dec 2003 19:48:35 -0800, (Adam Ben Nalois)
wrote:

I´ve found some nice blueprints in ancient Aztec ruins and I´ve build
my own UFO now with anti-grav technology and laser cannons.

Soon I will have a whole fleet of UFOs and will conquer the world and
all humans will be my slaves.

Muhahahahahahaha !!!

Juan, is that you?

I think it is and zooms gonna do a flight report.My spies got me an advanced
copy of some of the excerpts .

It said " WOW what a blast this auntie gravity is a real trip. Even I'm
weightless in this thing ,it's like nothing I ever flew before. After flying it
for an hour the test pilot blood in me just made me explore the flight envelope
a bit. Really hard to do in a craft that's round :-)

I found it had a delightfully semi obedient gradient in the static margin of yaw
co ordination coupled with a very sensitive stick force per G location.
Rolls were a blast and after just nudging past the speed of light barrier I
found a slight buffeting in the phugoid region of the yaw coupling which was
easily overcome with the buffet dampner kit ( that was installed by one of the
advertizers in ANN (awful news network)). After a few dozen loops rolls and
spins I was convinced this thing has all the bugs worked out and was as
obedient, docile and squirlly as any saucer I ever experienced.

The landing was a rush and I gave the gear a full test when I slightly bounced
it in the 50 mph X-wind (honest it was 50 gusting to 67) I pulled the better
part of 12 g's positive and 9 g's negative while flying formation with the
Thunderbirds at Edwards.(top secret of course) This rig is a hoot to fly and my
staff (jim,Dr Jim,zoom,mr campbell, JC and jaun) gave it a big thumbs up on
engineering and customer service. I personally rated it an A+ in the bang for
the buck area.I used to own the prototype .

Years ago I flew food for famine relief in Africa in one of these rigs, in
addition to flying gas line surveys in the Andes and flight instructions in
Lower Upper Western Central Wackolia at the Eastern Campus of Southern West
Virgin University of Northern Wackolia. I Flew over 5000 hours a month there
Whew!! My son ..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That's all we got but I'm sure the full report will be on the Awful News Net.

See ya

Chuck (I ain't 'fraid of no stinkin' saucers) S

Old December 18th 03, 09:00 PM
B2431

From: ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ousterhout
says...

On 16 Dec 2003 19:48:35 -0800,
(Adam Ben Nalois)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That's all we got but I'm sure the full report will be on the Awful News Net.

See ya

Chuck (I ain't 'fraid of no stinkin' saucers) S

Looks like you found the shovel I used when writing my term papers in college.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old December 19th 03, 02:26 AM
Daniel

BernadetteTS wrote ...
The Nazis are already using the South Pole for their secret UFO base;
http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Naziufos.htm ...

Didn't take long for this thread to invoke Godwin's Law!

Daniel
Old December 19th 03, 04:59 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Model Flyer says...

Chuck, I didn't quite get all of that, would you please fill in the
big gaps in Zoomies ultra long list of life acchievements,

I guess since this thread is in the realm of fiction this would be an
appropriate place to list zoom claimed accomplishments LOL!!

I'll start with Flying Famine relief flights in Etheopia. Claims of 13,000
hrs. That he was a test pilot. That he has a son . That he landed a Christan
Eagle in a 35mph X wind. Flown a 1000 types .That he pulled 12 g's in a Sukoy
..There's some for starters lets let some of the other guys have a turn
:-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Old December 19th 03, 06:30 AM
Wright1902Glider

AAAHHHH.... so that's where Moller's new factory is... I heard that was ready
for production. Glad to see the Capt. Zoom kicked in that last $20 billion to
bring it to market.

When you're finished conquring and assimilating us, can I be assigned to
driving one of these new-fangled flyin' saucer thingies? Durned hip cradle on
my plane is beatin' the heck outta me. But don' go givin me the one what sez
"Flyin' Sauce-r" on the nose. That one's gonna smell like muzzleloader on the
inside.

Harry
Old December 19th 03, 08:40 AM
pacplyer

wrote:

I´ve found some nice blueprints in ancient Aztec ruins and I´ve build
my own UFO now with anti-grav technology and laser cannons.

Soon I will have a whole fleet of UFOs and will conquer the world and
all humans will be my slaves.

Muhahahahahahaha !!!

Juan, is that you?

I think it is and zooms gonna do a flight report.My spies got me an advanced
copy of some of the excerpts .

Hey Chuck,

It was indeed the disfunctional duo. And my sources tell me they are
preparing a legal document called the Roswell Rebuttal Summons ;-) Let
me summarize it's contents. Gentlemen, I'll be brief:
You left out a whole bunch of stuff that's required to describe the
most experienced house fly-rider.... er, I mean most experienced
"aviation fly-writer." Yeah, that's it. Certified Saucer riders like
"Captain Zip" will tell you that first you must leap off tall
buildings in a single bound without being arrested to understand the
air currents that swirl around tall sky scrapers. If you were a
graduate of Youranus Test Pilot School you would know that without
that kind of experience in thousands of different models of parachutes
you would have no chance of maneuvering 747 size saucers in the
downtown area (to be able to land on the college lawn to pick up the
"Tangled-Web Skydiving Club" members.) Then there's the medical
consideration of pulling all those G's. Only a practicing Doctor/Test
Pilot/Stuntman like "Captain Ripcord" here could possibly handle all
the psychological stresses involved in handling those delightfully
balanced hypersonic flight controls. Yeah, that's the ticket. And
finally, only a champion of free-editor speech could so eloquently pen
every single article in the whole issue of US Alienator magazine.
Proof Positive that aviation journalists don't have to be objective or
even sane.

Now I challenge you Hawkboy, to prove that the very underware you are
wearing is yours! Scan the receipts up on the internet for all to
see... or I say the Rican was right all along. That someone
successfully sued the pants off you!

The burden of proof is on you,the accused!..(Banana-Republic
Journalism 101.) After all, we must be logical, objective advertising
extortionists....er.. I mean.... Highly paid journalists...
Yeah..that's what I meant...

Post the proof by midnight tonight, oh feathered one.... or....or....
we will omit your name from the most obscure, inconsequential aviation
bird-cage liner that's been printed in 100 years. (has it ever even
been printed?) LOL! :^D

That's all I got Chuck before two men from the FAA ripped it out of my
hands and chased the disfunctional duo off the airport... sorry.

pac "Millenium Falcon" plyer

:^D :^D :^D

[The above is for entertainment purposes only, and any similarity to
any person living or dead is purely coincidental.]
Old December 19th 03, 11:27 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , pacplyer says...
Hey Chuck,

It was indeed the disfunctional duo. And my sources tell me they are
preparing a legal document called the Roswell Rebuttal Summons ;-) Let
me summarize it's contents. Gentlemen, I'll be brief:

Snip of a bunch of really funny stuff

Now I challenge you Hawkboy, to prove that the very underware you are
wearing is yours! Scan the receipts up on the internet for all to
see... or I say the Rican was right all along. That someone
successfully sued the pants off you!

That one almost made me spew my coffee !!LOL!! "Hawkboy" was too much !! I loved
it...

Snip of even more funny stuff

That's all I got Chuck before two men from the FAA ripped it out of my
hands and chased the disfunctional duo off the airport... sorry.

pac "Millenium Falcon" plyer

Gee it's too bad the FAA zoomed in like that and chased them off before the
Cling ons got to them. Excellent report never the less. We'll keep our eyes and
ears open for any more sightings of the "disfunctional duo and their UFO".
:-)

See ya

Chuck (I ain't 'fraid of no UFO) S

Old December 25th 03, 03:29 PM
Gilan

Now will you have to get a private pilot license and register that as an
ABEX or can it be flown as an Ultralight? With antigravity I guess it
doesn't weigh anything at all or does than count? Maybe it will fall in the
new Light-Sport Aircraft category. Well I hope you find a place for it.
When will the kit be available???
--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Old December 25th 03, 03:59 PM
Ernest Christley

Gilan wrote:
Now will you have to get a private pilot license and register that as an
ABEX or can it be flown as an Ultralight? With antigravity I guess it
doesn't weigh anything at all or does than count? Maybe it will fall in the
new Light-Sport Aircraft category. Well I hope you find a place for it.
When will the kit be available???

With an antigrav, the stall speed will be 0 so that should help with the
regs, but will it be considered a VTOL craft and take on the regs for
helicopters?

--
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/
"Ignorance is mankinds normal state,