Big News from Cambridge and ClearNav

Old January 27th 14, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Big News from Cambridge and ClearNav

*** Big News from Cambridge and ClearNav ***
ClearNav Instruments and Roy A. Ridgeway are pleased to announce that they
have reached an agreement under which RR will sell to CNi a large inventory
of CAI 300 Series parts and assemblies. This will enable CNi to provide
service world-wide for years to come for the many CAI customers still flying
with the CAI 300 Series instruments.

With the implementation of this agreement CNi is now able to service any of
the following CAI products:
• GPS-NAV™ Datalogger
• GPS-NAV™ Display
• L-NAV™ Glide Computer
• S-NAV™ Glide Computer
• CAVII™ Variometer
• 302/303/306
All inquiries should be to Gary Kammerer, either by phone (610-388-0456) or
email ). Shipments to:

CLEARNAV INSTRUMENTS
779 Rosedale Rd
Kennett Square, PA
19348 USA
Richard Kellerman, Tim Welles, Roy A. Ridgeway

Old January 28th 14, 06:56 PM
JimF JimF is offline
Junior Member

This is great news Paul. I wonder if CNi would consider taking over support of Rolladen Schneider (LS) gliders, then we would be all set. ;-)
Old January 29th 14, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:56:12 PM UTC-6, JimF wrote:
This is great news Paul. I wonder if CNi would consider taking over

support of Rolladen Schneider (LS) gliders, then we would be all set.

;-)

--

JimF

Good one, Jim!
Agreeing with you on all points, ClearNav, Cambridge and Rolladen-Schneider.
Herb
Old January 30th 14, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Henry Retting

Unfortunately Gary has moved to Pau'e Lau in the south Pacific to pursue a hobbie of cocoanut carving while drinking MaiTais with the topless natives.

Old January 30th 14, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:12:29 AM UTC-8, Henry Retting wrote:
Unfortunately Gary has moved to Pau'e Lau in the south Pacific to pursue a hobbie of cocoanut carving while drinking MaiTais with the topless natives.

I've heard coconut carving is, much like diamond cutting, quite complex and encompassing the very pinnacle of artistic expression. Wonder if he's accepting applications for apprentice? Oh, and were all those topless natives female?

bumper