ZAON MRX for sale

Old September 23rd 15, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergreg

Default ZAON MRX for sale

Working Zaon MRX for sale. Using Flarm now so I don't need it. First $100.00 takes it.
Old September 24th 15, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glidergreg

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 1:08:20 PM UTC-5, glidergreg wrote:
Working Zaon MRX for sale. Using Flarm now so I don't need it. First $100.00 takes it.

It has been sold, thanks for looking.
Old September 24th 15, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sarah[_2_]

This reminds me... I also have a Zaon MRX I'm not using.

I sent it back to get refurbished/recalibrated just before Zaon disappeared. It's in perfect shape, working fine. $125 including shipping in the US.
Old September 25th 15, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sarah[_2_]

On Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 9:59:41 AM UTC-5, Sarah wrote:
This reminds me... I also have a Zaon MRX I'm not using.

I sent it back to get refurbished/recalibrated just before Zaon disappeared. It's in perfect shape, working fine. $125 including shipping in the US.

It has been sold, thanks.
Old September 28th 15, 07:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have one for sale $150

Avionics for Sale -Cambridge and Zaon Wally[_2_] Soaring 5 July 13th 15 12:43 AM
Avionics for Sale -Cambridge and Zaon Wally[_2_] Soaring 1 July 10th 15 06:52 PM
ZAON MRX for sale [email protected] Soaring 0 March 14th 13 02:56 PM
For Sale Zaon MRX kd6veb Soaring 0 January 26th 12 06:07 PM
FOR SALE: ZAON MRX RW Soaring 0 June 20th 08 05:18 PM