Has anyone seen One Six Right?

Old March 19th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
AviatorJen

Default Has anyone seen One Six Right?

Hi!

Just trying all my options in trying to see if anyone has seen One Six
Right, a movie about general aviation...?

My classmates keep talking about it and I'm curious if it's as good as
they say...anyone seen it?

Jen
Student Pilot

Old March 20th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Bob Fry

I have the DVD. It's well made but can get a bit tedious unless you
fly out of Van Nuys. It's really a history lesson about one airport.
--
I think college administrators should encourage students to
urinate on walls and bushes, because then when students from

Old March 21st 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Frank Ch. Eigler

"AviatorJen" writes:

Just trying all my options in trying to see if anyone has seen One
Six Right, a movie about general aviation...? [...]

Knock off the spam please.

- FChE
Old March 24th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Ron

On 19 Mar 2007 16:29:03 -0700, "AviatorJen"
wrote:

Hi!

Just trying all my options in trying to see if anyone has seen One Six
Right, a movie about general aviation...?

My classmates keep talking about it and I'm curious if it's as good as
they say...anyone seen it?

Jen
Student Pilot

Yes, I've seen One Six Right, the DVD, and I fly out of Van Nuys. The
movie (or the DVD) is an interesting history of the Van Nuys Airport
and General Aviation as it does touch on other areas like Meigs Field
in Chicago. The aerial shots alone are worth the price.

Ron