For the recordZZZZZJJJJJJ

Old November 30th 03, 07:07 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:27:40 -0800, John Ousterhout
wrote:

Campbell would probably settle for the right to be re-admitted to SnF. It
would probably be the most cost-effective way for SnF to settle this case.
But then, they'd probably have to go through the whole process again in a
couple of years....

You really think it would take that long?

I'll put a buck on him being ejected (re-ejected, rejected?) before
the second year is over.

Ah, well, this is where it gets fun. Campbell would be an idiot to accept
such a settlement if it *didn't* have some sort of provision to prevent SnF
from just throwing him out the next time he shows up. And SnF would be an
idiot to *grant* such a provision, since it would give Campbell carte blanc
to do *whatever* he wants with no fear of penalty.

If there is negotiation under way, one might suspect it is probably similar
in tone to that which took place after Campbell's last ejection. To quote
the questioning of Bill Eickhoff, from the transcript of Campbell's first
suit against SnF:
Q. And for what reason were you unable to resolve matters with Mr.
Campbell?

A. [Eickhoff] Basically, everytime we got to the point where we thought
we could have a meeting, Mr. Campbell escalated his activities in calling
county commissioners and city officials and putting basically, we felt,
lies on the internet and trying to force things to happen. We were trying
to get to a point where we could sit down, but at no point did he offer any
resolution, he only offered demands.

Q. On the one occasion when you flew to Winter Haven with Mr. Henderson
and met with Mr. Campbell, did you believe you had resolved the problem
between you?

A. Yes.

Q. Did Mr. Campbell keep his word?

A. No.
[Transcript, CASE NO: 99-799-Civ-T-26C]

Ron Wanttaja
Old November 30th 03, 09:02 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ousterhout says...

I'll put a buck on him being ejected (re-ejected, rejected?) before
the second year is over.

Pretty safe bet John LOL!! I don't know about ejected ,re-ejected and rejected
but "stay the hell out of here" sounds good enough to me :-)

see ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old November 30th 03, 09:07 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...
Ah, well, this is where it gets fun. Campbell would be an idiot to accept
such a settlement if it *didn't* have some sort of provision to prevent SnF
from just throwing him out the next time he shows up. And SnF would be an
idiot to *grant* such a provision, since it would give Campbell carte blanc
to do *whatever* he wants with no fear of penalty.

Right Ron I can't think of any "compromise" that would work with zoom. He needs
to "win" or appear to win ,not a compromise. A compromise would indicate that he
possibly had some "blame" in the problem and we know he's always right...just
ask him :-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old November 30th 03, 11:20 PM
Juan..E..Jimenez

Wishful thinking.

Still waiting for the Chukster to show proof to go along with his big mouth.
Until then there's very little of interest in the newsgroup.

Oh, and the BBQ is ready for the ducks. But since we know that the Chukster
is about nothing but hot air...

"red12049" wrote in message
Find it interesting that Juan has gone missing from here for weeks now....
Thought maybe my "Journalists' Credo" message had something to do with it,
but probably its' your ducks....

Old December 1st 03, 12:21 AM
red12049

Juan,

I give up..... You ask for "proof" for some inconsequential matter.... and
that proof, or lack of response to the request, is to you the full measure
of the man. And you Juan? What is your measure? Would you prefer to be
measured as a person, who, at least on the internet (including ANN), called
himself a journalist, but failed to adhere to the ethics we expect from a
journalist? Is your persona here your full measure? Your military service?
And what of your occasional employer, Mr. Campbell? What are his verifiable
bona fides? What is his measure? I suspect that the answer to the question
about yourself would be much different than what you seem to expect from
Chuck and all those who detest Mr. Campbell. You decide what you wish to be
remembered for.

Red

"red12049" wrote in message
Find it interesting that Juan has gone missing from here for weeks

now....
Thought maybe my "Journalists' Credo" message had something to do with

it,
but probably its' your ducks....

---

Old December 1st 03, 01:39 AM
Juan..E..Jimenez

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

I give up..... You ask for "proof" for some inconsequential matter....

Let me make this crystal clear for you, whomever you happen to be. I don't
care what you think is or is not inconsequential, or what your overactive
imagination churns up as a very, very lame comeback. Nor do I care what you
think is the measure of anyone, let alone me. You think the whining little
children who make up the RAH Gaggle are of any consequence? You think what
they think of me, or of Jim Campbell, or of anyone else, is of any
consequence? On what reality? Better yet, on what planet? chuckle

What really gets the gaggle is that no matter how hard they try, ANN
continues to grow and grow and grow... and become more and more and more
successful.

That makes the gaggle furious, and they stomp their feet, and they whine
like stuck pigs, and they scream like little monkeys...

....and nothing they do, or will do, or can do, works. In the end, whom do
you think will be remembered, period? The whining boys of the gaggle? Or the
people who work so hard to bring so much information and news to the
aviation world? I'll give you one guess.

Got it?

Good! Have a nice day.

Old December 1st 03, 02:45 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , red12049 says...

Juan,

I give up..... You ask for "proof" for some inconsequential matter.... and
that proof, or lack of response to the request, is to you the full measure
of the man.

Hi Red

The proof jaun wanted to see was proof that I owned my vehicles that I took/will
take to Sun n Fun. Here's the post I made on 11/12/03 showing my
truck registrations with my name on them.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Title: jaun is a liar/ truck titlesJJJJJJ
Author: ChuckSlusarczyk
Date: 12 Nov 2003 21:18:17 -0800

I gave jaun enough rope to make a fool of himself .So just for the record you
can go to the following sites and see copies of my registrations for my 97 ,00
and 03 Dodge Ram trucks, all with my name listed as the owner. Everyone knows
that you can't get plates and registrations without titles.

I did this just to show that I have nothing to hide and jaun has no
credibility.

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck97.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck00.JPG

http://www.wanttaja.com/chuck03.JPG

Case closed slam dunk.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old December 1st 03, 04:03 AM
Eric Miller

"red12049" wrote in message
Find it interesting that Juan has gone missing from here for weeks

now....
Thought maybe my "Journalists' Credo" message had something to do with

it,
but probably its' your ducks....

Delayed reaction much, Juan?

I mean I can understand biding your time to come up with something really
juicy, but this is all you came up with?

I'd suggest going away until you came back with something better if I
thought it'd do any good. Instead, I'll just say... better luck next time!

Eric

Old December 1st 03, 05:06 AM
sleepy6

In article qZwyb.268461$275.961167@attbi_s53, b*d&5^@-*bd5+.!c#o$m
says...

snipped usual garbage

What really gets the gaggle is that no matter how hard they try, ANN
continues to grow and grow and grow... and become more and more and mo
re
successful.

Does that mean that Mooz can finally pay off the judgement that his old
lawyer has?

Maybe he can now pay for articles in the rag? Sure would be better
than just reprinting crap off the news wire or filling up space with
TFR reprints.

Old December 1st 03, 05:23 AM
red12049

Juan,

Funny you should say what you did..... Indirectly, ANN is why I am here.
You are right... we don't amount to anything in anyones life but those we
touch directly. and you are right again... ANN WILL be
remembered.....unfortunately probably not in the way you seem to
indicate..... I ended up reading RAH because, after reading ANN for awhile,
I came to the conclusion that it violated everything I knew about good
journalism, and I decided to do a little background reading about its'
writers. I never had the pleasure of knowing Tony Pucillo, but in my
research I found a post he made back in the mid nineties about why ANN could
never work (I believe back then it was Jims' print magazine), no matter WHO
was running it, let alone soneone with Mr. Campbells' problems. Tony was
right then, and still is. You are right Juan, it doesn't matter what we
think. It will matter what YOU ultimately think, and those close to and
important to you. You figure out what you would like.