Stan Myers secret design, lecture 1

Old November 16th 10, 05:21 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Ari Silverstein

Default Stan Myers secret design, lecture 1

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:39:59 -0800 (PST), Mark4 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGp7hMUXjmI

" If the device worked as specified, it would violate both the first
and second laws of thermodynamics, allowing operation as a perpetual
motion machine. Meyer's claims about his "Water Fuel Cell" and the car
that it powered were found to be fraudulent by an Ohio court in 1996."

-Wikipedia

*ROFL*

Perpetual motion machine??
Violating laws of thermodynamics??

Really? Cause I thought he never claimed to "create" energy, but
rather unlock that which already existed. And, who ever said
anything about perpetual motion? This wasn't some magnet circus
trick. I understood it to be an application of specific stepped up
intermittent amperage.

Anyone?

---
Mark4

Sure, Mark(ie) aka Mark4. Btw, have you shown your newfound fish,
mark(ie) *TROLL*, your websites?

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/imag...ine=1248991084
Old November 16th 10, 05:30 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:21:44 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

[...]

Not my dick.

Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/ www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/imag...ine=1248991084

Well, while idiots *have* been around for a long
time, that wouldn't make me one, see, that doesn't
follow any school of logic, HOWEVER, upon
examination here, BY THE VERY VIRTUE of the
fact that you represent yourself here as an adult,
and you make idiotic non-deductive comments,
I therefore have established a point of logic that
it's very possible you made actually indeed be
an idiot, as evidenced by YOUR OWN WORDS.
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
Old November 16th 10, 05:32 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:30:45 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

[...]

Ya' think? Then why post it to your website? Looking for young boys
again, Mark(ie)4?
--
ŽIf you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him.¡ ~Cardinal
Old November 16th 10, 06:08 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark4[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:32:52 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

Sure, Mark(ie) aka Mark4. Btw, have you shown your newfound fish,
mark(ie) *TROLL*, your websites?

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Not my dick.

Ya' think? Then why post it to your website? Looking for young boys
again, Mark(ie)4?

*GO TO HELL YOU BLOODSUCKING SHYLOCK*
Old December 2nd 10, 07:17 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.autos.driving,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing
MarkIV[_2_]

Default crossposting troll ari, fabricates links with malware

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:24:23 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

Quit crossposting you ignorant ****s.

You first.

Assclown.

MarkIV

SU-30 MKI at Red Flag Lecture Mike[_7_] Naval Aviation 1 November 13th 08 06:51 PM
Catalina Lecture - LHR Merlin Piloting 0 January 30th 06 09:39 AM
Catalina Lecture - LHR Merlin Restoration 0 January 30th 06 09:39 AM
Barnaby Lecture Oct 1st Frank Whiteley Soaring 0 September 27th 05 02:40 PM
NIL HRD from Stan Prevost Michael Horowitz Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 26th 03 09:44 AM